I'm looking for motivational partners :)

Options
This is my second attempt to lose weight. I find losing weight is easier and more fun with friends. So hello there :D

Replies

• sagefemme1
    sagefemme1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hiya, where are you? I'm in kent, I need to lose about 15 kg, daunting but I can do it.
    You right though, better with friends
  • Pacoloco
    Pacoloco Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I agree
  • angielina1714
    angielina1714 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm from Texas. I need to lose about 20lb. And trying to tone up. I'm excited and I know its going to be tough but with motivation I know I can do it :D
  • matthewtwomey163
    matthewtwomey163 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    HI, 30lbs to be shed here. Looking for any advice tips etc.
  • angielina1714
    angielina1714 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Drink a glass of water before every meal no matter what and stop eating 3hr. Before bed. Those tips helped me a lot
  • 4mybebo
    Options
    hello im new too and looking for motivation :)
  • rachledezjones
    rachledezjones Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I've returned to MFP this week - I lost 46lbs 2012/13 but then regained some during a 3 month trip across the USA (cheesecake :s ) I want to lose 20 lbs to get back to my goal weight and would love some support along the way!
  • spookysista
    spookysista Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in Sunderland. I have about 90lb to lose. I'm trying the 5:2 eating plan which so far has been the best for me. I've tried SW, WW, 123, SF - all easy to lose weight but very difficult for me to maintain. I like 5:2 because there's only two days where I have to really really watch what I'm eating.

I'm brand brand new to MFP and I have bought myself a FitBit with my Christmas money. Would be nice to have some MFP friends to see how we are all doing x
  • Carolyn917
    Carolyn917 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am giving this app. one more try. I am 48 years old, I weigh 215#'s & I'm 5' 2.5" tall. I am 75 -80#'s overweight and I desperately need to lose weight for health reasons. I am trying to stick to a low carb, healthy choice, whole food life style plan. My goals are to lose 10#'s by Valentine's Day and 75#'s by January 1st, 2016. I hate to exercise but I plan on using Yoga, Pilates and dance to exercise. I need friends to keep me accountable and motivated. For some reason I can't add friends, keep getting error message so PLEASE ADD ME!!