Bodyrock - what's up with the older workouts

Options
yirara
yirara Posts: 9,405 Member
Does anyone know what's up with Bodyrock? All their older workouts seem to be gone from their website, and while the videos are mostly still on youtube, they are set to private :disappointed: Of course you also cannot contact them via facebook or twitter.

Replies

• jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure. I've only done the few that are on Youtube. Maybe they are trying to make people pay for them.
  • yirara
    Options
    Yea, that's an option I'm thinking of as well... but why not delete the youtube videos then instead of setting them to private? Doesn't make sense. I do their workouts regularly, currently the really old ones and am missing the videos dearly.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Bodyrock was founded by Zsuszka Light (who now has her own fitness channel) and her then-boyfriend. When they broke up, she left the company, but because ALL of their videos featured her, they apparently agreed to keep them available until after they had a sufficient amount of videos featuring their newer people. Now that they have a sufficient library of workout videos that don't feature Zsuszka, they removed all of the ones that featured her.
  • yirara
    Options
    Ok, that explains. What a shame! I really found her move motivational than the other girls. Lisa-Marie is ok I guess, but I don't like the others. Oh well.. at least the workouts are still more or less online even though I do stumble over something I really don't understand occasionally.
  • Laurochka
    Laurochka Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure Zsuska now has her own fitness site.
    Try here: https://zuzkalight.com/category/workouts/
  • yirara
    Options
    I know she has. I'm currently interested in the old workouts, not her new stuff. Anyway, they seem to have forgotten a few videos from December 2009. They are still available. At least something.