New! Need supporters!

Options
ive had this for had this before but I just ended up deleting it Cuz I never figured out how to actually keep this working for me!

Replies

• Me too!!! I'm back this time for good, need to lose 30 lbs.. And this app seems to help with keeping track!!! Every time I go to grab something sweet to eat I remember I might not have enough calories for dinner.. So it stops me...
  • xSydney_Raynex
    xSydney_Raynex Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey! my goal is to lose 30 lbs and connect with supportive people to help keep me on track! Feel free to add me!
  • Carolyn917
    Carolyn917 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am giving this app. one more try. I am 48 years old, I weigh 215#'s & I'm 5' 2.5" tall. I am 75 -80#'s overweight and I desperately need to lose weight for health reasons. I am trying to stick to a low carb, healthy choice, whole food life style plan. My goals are to lose 10#'s by Valentine's Day and 75#'s by January 1st, 2016. I hate to exercise but I plan on using Yoga, Pilates and dance to exercise. I need friends to keep me accountable and motivated. For some reason I can't add friends, keep getting error message so PLEASE ADD ME!!
  • sandjar131
    sandjar131 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :). I was successful with MFP before, then slacked off (and have the weight creep to prove it). I'm back and committed to finishing the job this time! I've lost about 70 lbs from my high weight, and have another 75 to go go from where I am today.
  • grangillz
    grangillz Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me to please, more the merrier lol x