20lb loss by march 1st, anyone in?

Options

Replies

• ceesea81
    ceesea81 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im in as well. Have got to get this weight off. Im limited on the exercise due to hip joint pain but that will not stop me. Just have to find other ways to burn

• ceesea81
    ceesea81 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I also have hip and back pain but have found that exercising in the pool helps alot.recently down 18 pds..by following a basic no processed foods diet and using an indoor pool....just a thought

:)
  • Trukngrl
    Trukngrl Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Checking in everyone....
    1 week down in the New Years, how are we all faring in our healthy lifestyle changes?
    Hardships? Successes?

I see getting to that 20 within reach an definitely attainable with accountability and focus. Look around, we are 100's of comments strong! What a great instant support for those of us with the same mindset.

This week I am on my treadclimber and working up to 30 min 4xs a week. So far only at 15min at 2mph, that machine can deal out a beating!! I am also doing the 7 min workout everyday. My food has been on point, with one night of drinks I accounted for.

Going to go dry the rest of this challenge. (It was a Christmas party for my bar manager husband)

Cheers to slim new beginnings and continued success
  • _tiifyjo_
    _tiifyjo_ Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 5'8" and 194 lbs
  • 50sthenew30
    50sthenew30 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Accountability, as we are all starting out take some before and after pictures.
    Take some pictures now, front back and side and save them in a file/folder somewhere safe.
    Do the same 28th of Feb and then post them up here 1st of March.

• gomezdiana06
    gomezdiana06 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Count me in too :D I need all the motivation I can get to stay on track. I want to loose 30 so if I can do 20 by March that would be great
  • SwankyTomato
    SwankyTomato Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Why not? Is there a group for this?
  • mamanette2000
    mamanette2000 Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    This is great motivation, im in! I keep going up and down 5lbs. I need to consistently go down!
  • msuswimming98
    Options
    I'm in - 166 looking for 146
  • Fighting2g3tFit
    Options
    I'm in feel free to Add me. Lord knows I gotta have some accountability .
  • SwankyTomato
    SwankyTomato Posts: 442 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Trukngrl wrote: »
    Checking in everyone....
    1 week down in the New Years, how are we all faring in our healthy lifestyle changes?
    Hardships? Successes?

I see getting to that 20 within reach an definitely attainable with accountability and focus. Look around, we are 100's of comments strong! What a great instant support for those of us with the same mindset.

This week I am on my treadclimber and working up to 30 min 4xs a week. So far only at 15min at 2mph, that machine can deal out a beating!! I am also doing the 7 min workout everyday. My food has been on point, with one night of drinks I accounted for.

Going to go dry the rest of this challenge. (It was a Christmas party for my bar manager husband)

Cheers to slim new beginnings and continued success

I am doing OK. I went to the gym on Monday for a strength training class and felt GREAT! By the evening was in pain, lol. Still a tad sore this morning.

So, shooting for Thursday to workout again. I have to start slow.

Eating is better. Not perfect but better and that is good.

• rsjohnb
    rsjohnb Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Question for the challenge.... Are we going to have a certain day to post our weights or does it matter?

i was going to suggest maybe the first of every month, that way it gives people time to see their results and also doesn't block up the thread too much ^.^ ??~~

Sounds like a plan :) , i've tried to friend everyone cause I don't want anybody feeing left out ( my I phone battery now lasts about 2 hours hahaha. ) but we can just post out results here. I would have compiled the results but its getting out of hand

Good luck everyone

KICK *kitten*

• rsjohnb
    Options
    Trukngrl wrote: »
    Checking in everyone....

Woah Woah Woah Going DRY!! your taking this to far lol.

I'm doing great thanks for asking. This is motivating me no end.
  • Trukngrl
    Options
    Yeah, not a big drinker to begin with, so writing it down makes me commited to not gain to include the occasional drink. I am a back to basics kinda gal an it helps remove that mental shift.
  • rsjohnb
    Options
    Good for you, I Love a drink but I'm off the beer :( and onto the Vodka and Diet IrnBru :D
  • Trukngrl
    Options
    Healthy foundation to let you incorporate it back in as a treat later or to adjust your intakes as needed. It's a good thing! And congrats
  • osu_beaver
    osu_beaver Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Count me in. Started at 284 on New Year's Day. Looking to cut 75 or more off that. 5'11" here.
  • FreeingMe26
    FreeingMe26 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I'm 212lbs and 5'4" tall. 20lbs would be a great start towards my goal of 150!
  • ericdunlap7771
    ericdunlap7771 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im in, currently at 272 goal for the year end is 195
  • elizamccormack
    Options
    I'm about 180 and ready to lose a good 20. I'm tall so they say I "carry it well" but im tired of carrying those love handles. Ick! Good luck, everyone! We CAN do it!