Looking for UK Pals!

Options

Replies

• SarahRaeRed
    Options
    Hi! Also looking for some UK friends (well...any friends, only just discovered MFP forums!) I'm from the Isle of Wight but studying in Bristol. Trying to lose about 24lb. I've been trying to lose it on and off for about a year but I give up so easy, time for me to get serious! :smile:
  • annavalente
    annavalente Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hey..im from Ireland so just across the water! Im 5ft 1 and started at 181lbs and im sitting at 133lbs now. Trying to get down to around 112lbs ..add me if you want :-)
  • Bluemorpholife
    Options
    UK from Coventry (England) and need to lose about 20lbs x
  • sagefemme1
    sagefemme1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in kent, need to lose 15 kg, need buddies too, feel free to add me people , let's get to know each other
  • Zazzles2906
    Zazzles2906 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 24 from Kent. I'm looking to lose at least 28lbs then I will see how I feel. If anyone would like to add me as a friend then please feel free :)
  • alexwatson33
    Options
    Hi I just started I'm Alex 24 and 5'11 170 lbs want to drop body fat for lean body mass. Ideally I'd like to maintain while doing this. Anyone have similar goals?. From east Midlands. Add me. I can't seem to friend anyone an error comes up.
  • alexkeithwatson
    alexkeithwatson Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    This was my first acc didn't realise you could change total calories. I'm alexwatson33
  • sbsmith0311
    Options
    Hiya, I'm in Portsmouth, 21 years old, looking to lose around 20lbs to begin with then go from there, have used this before and it has worked, happy to be a support , and could do with some myself! :)
  • khoshgeleh16
    khoshgeleh16 Posts: 150 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hi all! Currently live in Oxford, have lost a little less than half my goal (48 of ~112 pounds) with MFP over the last year and a bit, and am a vegetarian - always happy to have new friends!

(Especially if you're local; there's no such thing as too many exercise buddies!)
  • GraemeMcC
    GraemeMcC Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm in Bonny Scotland and have a few Kg to lose, feel free to add me, I need the added motivation of friends! I'm needing to lose weight for a few triathlon/multisport events I'm hoping to do.
  • Mark_on_a_Mission
    Mark_on_a_Mission Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Oxford originally but now in the West Midlands - always happy to have more friends, so anyone feel free to add me :)
  • caratayloruk
    caratayloruk Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in Nottingham, 32 and have around 30lb to lose. Feel free to add me
  • luvbwfc
    luvbwfc Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in Bolton and recently returned to MFP after a long hiatus.
  • Deekay8008
    Deekay8008 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Glasgow calling and need to lose at least 50 Ibs. Also I have an open food diary, feel free to add me.
  • pinkvici
    pinkvici Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi there

I'm in Wales, UK.
    Female, 33, about 14lbs to lose.

I'd love some new UK friends so please add me!x
  • dannymurphy1989
    Options
    I'm from Manchester originally but living in Edinburgh at the moment
  • emmph
    emmph Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in Scotland, got 13lbs to go til goal weight then I'm planning to tone and build muscle. I'm 5'6 and went from 160- 146 :) Goal is around 133!
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in West Yorkshire & have 140lbs to dump. Managed to get rid of about half of it a couple of years ago, but have gradually gained it all back. I'm 5'4 and my target weight is 140lbs but tbh that might get moved up slightly. I'm a veggie and a keen walker, tho not at the moment, between a chest infection that just won't shift and asthma there's not much I can manage exercise wise. Feel free to add me.
  • 39flavours
    39flavours Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Heya, I'm North Oxford area, 34, 5'4 and 145lbs. I've dabbled with MFP for a few years with varying success. But after last year where I yoyo'd between juice fasting and binge eating I'm pretty much back where I started! I would like to hit 125lbs eventually, but am aiming for 136 initially. Just can't seem to get motivated to get back on the health wagon this time :( Looking for support and motivation... add me if you need a diet/exercise buddy :)
  • RabiaBMirza
    Options
    Hey everyone, I study in Scotland and would love to have more mates on MFP to motivate me to lose a lot of weight for graduation. :D