Looking to make some new weight loss buddies

Options
Hey my name's Tina. After reaching goal twice (2011 and 2013) here I am AGAIN hopefully for the last time...

My motivation this time is I turn the BIG 3-0 on the 30th April and I am determined to lose 22lbs and be thinner, healthier and happier.

Anyone else looking for support and motivation feel free to add me :D

LETS DO THIS!!!

Replies

• brandonbrownlee14
    Options
    Im ready
  • beachlover83
    beachlover83 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hey Tina-

I've used my fitness pal for awhile off and on now, but have never taken advantage of the community features. My 30th is in February, and I would like to lose around 30 pounds, but know that's not possible so quickly. Still working to lose as much as possible by that point and then to stay on track. Feel free to add me!

Betsy
  • jay16muir
    Options
    Hi Tina

I have also used this on and off for few years. I am looking to loose 28 pounds by the end of march..fingers crossed. Best of luck to you.
  • adamwsmith1981
    Options
    This is my first time on myfitnesspal but I've already seen a difference. I am working out hard and cut my calories and started eating better food. I cut out the fast food and pop (or soda for those of you outside of the Midwest). But I need help and encouragement to push. I start things strong but then fizzle and I don't want that to happen. Please add me and we'll keep each other accountable. Good luck to everyone!