Hey, looking for UK friends

Options
Hi, I'm Dave and I live in Nottingham, England. I've been using MFP for the last few months on and off but I've decided to take it seriously for this new year. I could really use a few UK friends who can help motivate me and I'll do the same in return; I really need to get this weight off me and get fit!!

Replies

• zannatul76
    Options
    happy to help if it will help!
  • jakicooke
    jakicooke Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hiya I saw your post about starting. I started this 12 months ago. I am just 46 with a 20 year old son and a partner of 30 years and spent most of my adult life yo yo dieting. This last 12 months I have managed to lose over 60lb and still have a minimum of 20 more to lose. the change I made was to decide what I could manage to commit to this so I decided 3 times a week I could work out at the gym and I could log "most" of my calories (I didn't tend to log cups of tea or sugar free squash or most condiments this may have to change as I get nearer to my goals) and I set lots of small, medium and long term goals to try and achieve - not all weight related. if you think I might be able to help you along then please send me a friends request
  • mutley1971
    mutley1971 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    hello chap, add me as a friend, we can cheer eachother on
  • JoJo3677
    JoJo3677 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there feel free to add me :)