NEED A BUDDY..FIND ME @ROE3568

Options
HI TO ALL AND WELCOME! IF YOU WANT A BUDDY TO CHEER YOU ON IN YOUR JOURNEY I AM YOUR PAL....FIND ME @ROE3568 GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!!

Replies

• teresaq1
    teresaq1 Posts: 53
    Options
    Hi! Looks like your close to your goal. I just started. Get discouraged at times, but have to stay at it. Good luck achieving your goal. I applaud you.
  • joline1160
    joline1160 Posts: 5
    Options
    Don't give up and don't look at that scale only 1x a week otherwise you will get discouraged. When you look at the scale and see OMG I put on a pound it makes you feel like whats the use. That is the worse thing that you can do. I have been dieting for only a month and I have lost 8 pounds. I went to my challenge last night and find I only gain 6 ounces so I didn't feel bad. Compared to a few who gained a few pounds. And others who lost 4 pounds in a week, now that was hard to swallow, but we must push on and put the best foot forward and keep of pugging away. Wish you the best just give me a shout if you need a pep talk, because I will be all ears because I am here for the long haul. God Bless :happy:
  • teresaq1
    teresaq1 Posts: 53
    Options
    Hi,
    Just started myfitness pal a couple of weeks ago. I have lost about 5 lbs and feel good about that. It's hard at times to see the big picture, because I have had these extra 45 lbs on me for so long. I hope to be a support to those who reach out to me and am looking for a fellow traveler to go on this journey with me. Have a joyous mothers day.