Trying to Stop the Yo-Yo Train - Need Friends

Options
I've been on my weight loss journey for years; typically losing a bit of weight and then losing motivation and gaining it all back. I am a perpetual yo-yo dieter...and I AM TIRED OF IT!! I have been on MFP for the past few years and have managed to keep about 10 lbs of my highest weight off, but I am far from the target and have never really used the community portion of this site.

I need friends to help encourage and motivate, as well as keeping each other on track! I have 70 lbs to lose....whose with me?

Replies

• Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hey there, welcome to the community!!

I'm sure that you'll find friends on a similar journey to yourself to swap support with, there's so many awesome people here!

Put 110% in and you'll get the same out in return, Wishing you all the best with your journey!

Adam
  • susanbronson2
    susanbronson2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am the same way, this is my fourth time getting to this weight n trying to pass it. I have lost so much but need support to get to my goal. I tried to add u but do not know how. Never added someone I don't know. Tried clicking on your name n pic.
  • blue_bacteria
    Options
    Would love to add you as a friend but my phone doesnt want to pull up the link when I click your name. My email is blue_bacteria@yahoo.com :) I have 60+ to lose as well. A long road ahead :) but it will be worth it in the end!
  • KristaD720
    Options
    Add me, I am queen of the yo-yo diet. I'm usually good for about a month before I fall off the wagon and gain everything back! I could use some encouragement and motivation as well :)
  • WBoulay
    WBoulay Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    mfrank...I am the same, been on MFP for years , rather been on and off MFP for years..... I would be glad for a friend that encourages me to keep on the straight and narrow (and fit)
  • mfrank09
    mfrank09 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your responses and kind words. I think I have added all of you, let me know if I missed anyone! We've got this!
  • katherine_startrek_fan
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I started out with over 82 pounds to lose last May and only have 36 to go.

I have been able to remain pretty consistent in my efforts and enjoy providing motivation to others!
  • kari_kerry
    kari_kerry Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Please add me. Your post is what I'm going through as well. I am so down on myself right now. I can't seem to stick with it! I really need support too.