Looking for friends to help keep me focused and motivated!

Options
I'm new to this friends thing, and I'm hoping to meet people on here, with the same goals that will help me stay focused and motivated. I'm 27, 5'4" and a half, my starting weight was 130 (which was the highest ive ever been) I'm currently at 118 but my goal is to be at 110 again. Im fairly small framed. If any of you have the same goals, or similar body type please add me! Thank you! :)

Replies

• Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    Hello and welcome! Good luck with your goals.
  • ceschwartz
    ceschwartz Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Definitely will add you. I have a small frame too, and sometimes 5 lbs. feels more like 20. Hopefully we can both reach our goals. :happy:
  • logicalloss
    logicalloss Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Always looking for friends. Always looking to help keep people on the right path. You can do this. Take it one decision at a time.
  • youngtweezy
    youngtweezy Posts: 183
    Options
    Good luck! Feel free to add me, I'm looking to lose about ten pounds and tone up. :)
  • missbeezy
    missbeezy Posts: 198
    Options
    Welcome and good luck with your weight loss goals!
  • christadoud
    christadoud Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 small boned also. My goal is 110, but I am a lot further away from it than you are :). Hopefully YOU can motivate me! Sending a friend request your way.
  • ashleighasbury
    Options
    Welcome! Get ready to become addicted!
  • Kimblesnbits
    Kimblesnbits Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    This is addictive but on a positive level :) it helps to have friends on here!