Looking for support buddies who are nearly at their target ...

Options
I've only ever had a couple of MFP friends and I have to admit I had a purge when I put on a few pounds over my holiday and felt like I was going to have to start all over again (I'm a little more clued up on water retention and sodium now!)

Is there anybody out there who is struggling at the final hurdle with a few more pounds to lose and would like more friends for support? Feel free to add me!

I'm 133 lbs, 5 ft 8, looking to get down to 126-130 lbs (healthily) and then maintain.

Replies

• ell_23
    ell_23 Posts: 103
    Options
    You may add me if you like! I'm 116 lbs but 5 ft 3 and looking to get down to 105-110. So far lost almost 30 lbs but the last few are very tricky! I'm struggling a little…

We'll get there
  • katew221
    katew221 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Actually just this minute posted a reply to a really similar topic to this! Seems like everyone who is struggling at the final stretch is posting today :blush:

I am 76lbs down with 34lbs left, I have been doing cardio and weights as I go to try and reach maintenance toned and fit as well as just weighing less!

This was the thread I posted on earlier as well >>> http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10044493/85lbs-lost-last-30lbs-to-go
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I'm already at maintenance if you'd like to add me for when you get there.
  • Horsejumper1
    Horsejumper1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! After the birth of my son 4 years ago, I lost most the weight (SO much harder than after my first child 8 yrs earlier), but I can't seem to lose the last 8 damn it! So I'm hoping joining a couple MFP groups for support will help :smile:
  • amyrichard34
    amyrichard34 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP and am looking to lose about 17 pounds . I am 5.7" and currently weigh 157. Lost all the baby weight but now want to be super fit! I tend to hit a plateau on weight loss as I ramp up my fitness and need motivation to keep going and stop focusing on the scales. Training for a Tough Murder in August
  • longshadows17
    longshadows17 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You can add me, 5'10 150, would like to get around 145
  • noodle412
    noodle412 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm aiming to drop my last 9lbs now
  • williamsrr1
    williamsrr1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
    Starting weight: 275
    Current weight: 188
    Goal: 155

• veggiebuckeye
    veggiebuckeye Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I've been at maintenance for awhile but anyone can add me.
  • neveragain84
    neveragain84 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Currently been maintaining, so feel free to add if you'd like. The same goes for anyone else.
  • intrepie
    intrepie Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I saw "target" in the subject line, and got all giddy because I thought it was the store...just saying. Ha ha
    You are so close, great job!!
  • haircuttergirl
    haircuttergirl Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I was 1.8 lbs from my goal when the holidays hit. I gained 14 lbs in three weeks! :(
    I ate healthy, but had been eating pretty clean beforehand. During the holidays there was a lot more eating out... I can only assume that the processed/salty stuff in restaurants did it, even though I opted for healthier choices?
    In any case, I am 5'2 and my goal weight was 150. (I started at 210.) I'm back around 160 now, drat! So about ten to go... but I think I am going to shoot for 140 once I hit 150.
    Y'all feel free to add me.
  • Flyers1010
    Flyers1010 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hello! I, too, am feeling re-motivated with the New Year. Please feel free to add me (anyone on this thread). We are united in our goal!

Started MFP in June 2014 at 180 lbs.
    Currently 162.6 (up a few since Thanksgiving)
    Goal 150