new here

Options
Hi my name is donna and i am a mother of two a 13 and 6 yearold i am looking to lose 65lbs i have struggled to lose weight always fall for the fad diets when i was young i had eatting disorder i want to be healthy and do it right looking for any help or advice to keep me going

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Hi Donna! You can do this! Add me for support.
  • Carolyn917
    Carolyn917 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am giving this app. one more try. I am 48 years old, I weigh 215#'s & I'm 5' 2.5" tall. I am 75 -80#'s overweight and I desperately need to lose weight for health reasons. I am trying to stick to a low carb, healthy choice, whole food life style plan. My goals are to lose 10#'s by Valentine's Day and 75#'s by January 1st, 2016. I hate to exercise but I plan on using Yoga, Pilates and dance to exercise. I need friends to keep me accountable and motivated. For some reason I can't add friends, keep getting error message so PLEASE ADD ME!!
  • dafad123
    dafad123 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am not crazy about exercise myself but i love music so before the kids come home i put on tv with pandora and dance in my living room 2o mins when weather gets better i like to walk
  • dafad123
    dafad123 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi Donna! You can do this! Add me for support.

How do i add friends
  • ToniaH75
    Options
    We WILL do this!! Today is my third day on this and so far i feel great!! Feel free to add me