NSV - Jeans shopping!

Options
kuhristeee
kuhristeee Posts: 100 Member
I stopped by Goodwill today to pick up a couple of pairs of jeans since my usual size 12's are FINALLY way too loose (it's taken me losing nearly 30 lbs. to go down a size...weird, huh?) Anyway, I picked up a size 10 and a size 8. I picked up the size 8 mostly to see how close I was to being able to fit in them. And what do ya know, I put on the 8's and they are just BARELY too small. They fit perfectly in the thighs and butt, but I could just barely button and zip them if I sucked in. I bought them anyway because I'm SO thrilled that I'm *this* close to being a size 8 again. I bought the 10's too and believe it or not, they are just a little too big!

I HATE being between sizes like this, but I'm happy because I know I won't be here for long. :)

Replies

• Ree_Chatelain
    Ree_Chatelain Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    That's great.. Keep it up!
  • 3bree375
    3bree375 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! Great Job!!
  • 3bree375
    3bree375 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! Great Job!!
  • kdouglas11
    kdouglas11 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I accidentally bought a pair of size 8s today! I tried em on... and they fit a bit too tight as well! I'm keeping those bad devils and hope to be able to wear them by the end of May!
  • Nursebeachnut
    Options
    Excellent! Remember the reason you took so long to drop one size is you may have actually been a size larger. We tend to STRETCH out our jeans. For example they always feels looser at the end of the day. Congrats on the super progress!
  • sliceofsarah
    sliceofsarah Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is awesome! Almost into the single digits!
  • justchiln
    justchiln Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hang in there. You can do it.
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful!! Good for you! :glasses:
  • twinwolf
    twinwolf Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Always job! That's gotta be a great feeling!
  • twinwolf
    twinwolf Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    *Duplicate*
  • xxjacqueline
    xxjacqueline Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Amazing.
  • Jenn070608
    Jenn070608 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Great job!! That is awesome!!

I know what you mean about the in between sizes. I have lost more in my butt and hips than my stomach. So one size fits great in the waist and too baggy in the rear. The other fits my back side and a litte "muffin top" in the waist. I am really working on toning my abs now to try and balance out.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!