Replies

• veggiebuckeye
    veggiebuckeye Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    New friends welcome!
  • sailinjen
    sailinjen Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, as I look at my friends list, so many have dropped out and I need new motivation!!!!
  • mutigger00
    mutigger00 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends and motivators!
  • gobucks54
    gobucks54 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me?
  • mbb33
    mbb33 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Im new to fitness pal and could use new
    friends and support
  • grooszeczka
    grooszeczka Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Lets picture ourselves naked while we are fit and happy :D haha That's great motivation to me!
    Add me as a friend!
  • Kimma34
    Kimma34 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    YES YES YES!!
  • matthewtwomey163
    matthewtwomey163 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Back again and in need of as much tips and advice as can be. New friends always welcome.
  • christinajjanssen
    Options
    Hi there! I have belonged to MFP for some time but have not posted or joined any groups. Not surprisingly, I have also not been successful. I am back and serious about losing this weight. Would love to have some friends for motivation & support!
  • kclifton616
    Options
    I downloaded this app about two years ago and never really "used" it. This time I want to stick with it. Last year I lost 20 lbs with the help of my new found love for fitness and eating healthier. Unfortunately I had a few injuries along the way and I am back where I started.... with even worse eating habits and more sedentary. NEED the motivation. I'm new to actively using MFP, would love to give out support and receive it as well :smiley: I Don't want to get stuck in this cycle.
  • grooszeczka
    grooszeczka Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I downloaded this app about two years ago and never really "used" it. This time I want to stick with it. Last year I lost 20 lbs with the help of my new found love for fitness and eating healthier. Unfortunately I had a few injuries along the way and I am back where I started.... with even worse eating habits and more sedentary. NEED the motivation. I'm new to actively using MFP, would love to give out support and receive it as well :smiley: I Don't want to get stuck in this cycle.

I understand your position so much... I'll support you! Don't het stuck in this cycle again!
  • Stuartw31
    Stuartw31 Posts: 117 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me, had a great start to last year and a poor finish, looking for a great start and a great finish this time round
  • traway
    traway Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am new to MFP, at least using it! Haha! I certainly need accountability and encouraging partners! Best wishes to everyone! Thank you!
  • Kristle582
    Kristle582 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have a long and bumpy road to travel and having supportive and motivating friends on here will definitely be helpful for my journey. Feel free to add me!
  • Hammy6275
    Hammy6275 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I tried to MFP a couple of years ago and fell apart after three months. I am trying again and would love to have some help.
  • gitanja1
    Options
    I agree with all of you that motivating supporters are key. I could use some motivation from others. I want to lose about 15 lbs. I can start something but then daily life seems to give me excuses to fall into that rut again. Let's do this. I just started MFP about a week ago. We will see how it goes. Who needs a friend, I do!
  • gminap
    gminap Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi my name is Gloria! I joined in January 2013 but I didn't really get serious until November 2014! It's tough to loose the weight but I have notice that with a good support it can get easier. I would love to make new friends that can motivate me and support me.

• sarahhos
    sarahhos Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I would love friends on here! been back and forth for a while, but hoping to get out of my 20lb weight zone i always stay in.
  • Dumbbell69
    Dumbbell69 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me to your list!
  • acunvpurple
    acunvpurple Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Would love to have some friends on MFP.

Re-starting MFP with the goal to go from my current 155 lbs to 130 lbs. I'm a busy college student with a job in the tech field and temptation surrounds me EVERYWHERE! The guys I work with are always bringing in junk food and soda for us to share. Plus, our people bring us cookies and cakes to thank us for our help.

Please help keep me accountable and I will do my best to be there for you too!