got around 42 lbs to lose would anybody like to be friends

Options
Hi all I'm nicky and u have around 42 lbs to lose . This is my second time on here first time was around 3 years ago . But I'm back on track now if anybody would like to add me Plz do

Replies

• treebag72
    treebag72 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My second time too, lost over 23lb last time and it's crept back on over the last few years. Good luck x
  • TheScottishNocturnalBear
    Options
    hey ive 18.1kgs to lose with a latest date of mid may - ive lost 7kgs so far! feel free to add me
  • xmariamau5x
    xmariamau5x Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • tubster25
    tubster25 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ive got 42lb of baby weight to lose ! :s

I did Cambridge before getting pregnant so i 2as thin before i started as i know this would happen. I got down to 10.5 st, this time id like to get to 10st.

Im trying to keep to under 40g of carbs so I am in ketosis like you are on cambridge, i couldn't afford to do Cambridge this time :'(
  • lynnyloo72
    lynnyloo72 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me iv got about 4st to lose restarting again after a horrid 18 months of up and downs but so far 2015 is going Great :)
  • WickyDunn
    WickyDunn Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm the same, have about 45lb to lose. Booked a holiday for the beginning of July so aiming to be at my target weight for then!
  • D3x1
    D3x1 Posts: 3
    Options
    Alright guys! New Year new us! Trying to drop 47 pounds so good vibes always help.
  • mariamathsgeek
    mariamathsgeek Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Hiya

I'm 5'5" and on 1st Jan was 181 lbs (12st 13 lbs) and want to lose 41 lbs to get to 140 lbs (10st)....preferably before 3rd June which is my 10th Wedding Anniversary.

Lets do this!
  • mwalle09
    mwalle09 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Would love to drop 40lbs with you! Feel free to add!
  • adrienne1086
    adrienne1086 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Also looking to drop about 40lbs! This is also my second time here, I've done it before so I know I can do it again! Feel free to add.
  • NoExcuseThisTime
    NoExcuseThisTime Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've just started again and I have to lose about 25kg too. Soo feel free to add me :)
  • Watcheranubis
    Watcheranubis Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started on here 3 years ago. I lost 25 lbs but then gained it all back. My goal is around 70 lbs but I understand its a process that will have to start slow, feel free to add me. I know it can get frustrating especially if the people who were pushing you before stopped using this site.
  • AlliterationGR
    AlliterationGR Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I've set my goal at 40.
  • ebonyphoenixx
    ebonyphoenixx Posts: 1
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Add me- I need to lose 45 lbs. I've lost and gained & lost and gained - 2015 I'm losing it for good! :)
  • jennylaho75
    jennylaho75 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm looking at losing 40 by age 40 (see what i did there?) which is December of this year. Sooner would be fine too! :) Would love like-minded friends so anyone, feel free to add me!
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have been on mfp for about 15 months, lost 34lbs but still have a long way to go.

Anyone is welcome to friend me but the following are MUSTS for me.
    1. You log onto mfp regularly
    2. You comment on post and not just use the like button.
    3. The support is two way and you give support to me in return for the support I give to you.

I do delete those that do not support and comment as I want to be a supportive friend on this journey.
    Good Luck to you all.
  • beertrollruss
    beertrollruss Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I lost 30 pounds last year and took 8 pairs of pants to Goodwill a week ago. I'm close to 400 days logging. I want to lose another 25 pounds.

Feel free to add me.
  • SassyClassyandALittleBadAssy
    Options
    Hi Nicky! I'm Nicole, I have a solid 40lbs to lose, feel free to add me!
  • CassieR6
    CassieR6 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am back at it or atleast trying. I have 40lbs to loose as well. :)
  • estherdfoster
    estherdfoster Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 11 of Insanity and weigh 146 getting down to 123!