"Resolution Time" for relapsed ppl

Options
I quick bio and "excuse" as to why I'm here:
I used this app last about a year ago to get down to the lightest and fittest I've been since starting college in 2003-04. 184lbs at 5'9," good to great muscle tone and 4 waist inches down I was feeling great.

In July, I cut my finger on my left hand requiring two surgeries over two months to fix plus rehab I still go to. I was finally cleared for physical activity (prior to I was even advised against running) around Thanksgiving. Who in their right mind can start a routine to be healthy around the holidays? I give those who can a bunch of credit.

Thanksgiving and 30 parties later, here I am today, 199lbs and 6 lbs away from my heaviest I've ever been. Clothes are tight, chin in pictures is fairly large, and I all around hate myself for eating and drinking my feelings for 6 months. Seeing as I've done this totally alone in the past and have the ability of counting foods and maintaining a regular workout, I know a lot of how hard this will be.

I'm looking for a few people who want to push me and be pushed back that kind of know what's going on. I will offer up guidance and recipes that are pretty healthy and good (I'm a good amateur chef and know how to healthify stuff). Let's swap fun workouts. I want to be 178 lbs in 6 months and want to reach that goal with your help and while helping you.

Give me a shout - we can exchange easier info to communicate if we're good matches. Looking forward to the challenge.

Replies