Looking for more friends

Options
21 yr old senior in college working towards a goal.
i've been back and forth on here, but hoping to be a hottie for my graduation in may, and the summer. need friends to push me to do stuff, and sometimes listen to me complain.
if you're looking for likes: i do that. opinions: i do that. consistency: well, i'm hoping we can help each other with that. hit me up with a friend request. :)

Replies

• Dumbbell69
    Dumbbell69 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • kimaparicio453
    kimaparicio453 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me, I'm new on here and would live to help motivate and get motivation! :D
  • Mallaband19
    Options
    Please add me if you want :)
  • kesrie
    kesrie Posts: 3
    Options
    Add me! Idk why but it won't let me add anybody. It says the URL is unknown when I try to go to other peoples pages.
  • KylaAlison
    KylaAlison Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    kesrie wrote: »
    Add me! Idk why but it won't let me add anybody. It says the URL is unknown when I try to go to other peoples pages.

I'm having that same problem Kesrie! Please feel free to add me guys!
  • robinrmcfal
    robinrmcfal Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Add me because I'm having the same URL issue.
  • dawne000
    dawne000 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Hammy6275
    Hammy6275 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me. Looking for more friends.
  • woznube7
    woznube7 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Also having the same issue and having been writing names down to add. :) Feel free to add me as well!
  • Kimmy_1109
    Options
    Add me looking for more MFP friends
  • RemediosBeauty
    RemediosBeauty Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me too! I'm 22 from Minsk! I am here for half a year, but I would love to have someone as friends, guess it will help me to stay on track and reach goal - finally!
  • fit_206
    fit_206 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I am seriously motivated to get in the best shape of my life. I will encourage you and expect the same in return. Much love to you all and best of luck in your goals! <3
  • lynnetteis40
    Options
    That's exactly how I am approaching my new weight lost goal also, so add me, and I'll figure out how to add you
  • gargan191
    Options
    Hey. I'm on a major mission to achieve my goal by my birthday (end of April)... My motivation to get back in shape is so strong just now so feel free to add me. Good luck on your journey too :-D
  • lynnetteis40
    Options
    :) I was born in April also
  • beckibelgium
    beckibelgium Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Hey guys any1 feel free to add me I got that same issue With adding people x
  • lynnetteis40
    Options
    Add me
  • tabbyjo31
    Options
    You can add me! I am getting in the groove again after having my daughter. I need to lose my baby weight before my dress fitting for my brothers wedding!
  • rainlights19
    rainlights19 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • xxmandy101xx
    Options
    Add me if ya like also hoping to be a hottie by August #bridesmaid duty :-/