friends

Options
You're welcome! :)

Replies

• fit_206
    fit_206 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I'm serious about getting in the best shape of my life and will do my best to motivate you! <3
  • SofaKingRad_II
    Options
    I'm a horrible friend :(
  • MLAZanoni
    MLAZanoni Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    A quick bio and "excuse" as to why I'm here:
    I used this app last about a year ago to get down to the lightest and fittest I've been since starting college in 2003-04. 184lbs at 5'9," good to great muscle tone and 4 waist inches down I was feeling great.

In July, I cut my finger on my left hand requiring two surgeries over two months to fix plus rehab I still go to. I was finally cleared for physical activity (prior to I was even advised against running) around Thanksgiving. Who in their right mind can start a routine to be healthy around the holidays? I give those who can a bunch of credit.

Thanksgiving and 30 parties later, here I am today, 199lbs and 6 lbs away from my heaviest I've ever been. Clothes are tight, chin in pictures is fairly large, and I all around hate myself for eating and drinking my feelings for 6 months. Seeing as I've done this totally alone in the past and have the ability of counting foods and maintaining a regular workout, I know a lot of how hard this will be.

I'm looking for a few people who want to push me and be pushed back that kind of know what's going on. I will offer up guidance and recipes that are pretty healthy and good (I'm a good amateur chef and know how to healthify stuff). Let's swap fun workouts. I want to be 178 lbs in 6 months and want to reach that goal with your help and while helping you.

Give me a shout - we can exchange easier info to communicate if we're good matches. Looking forward to the challenge.
  • fit_206
    fit_206 Posts: 17 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Oops I posted 2x sorry :#
  • TheOriginalNapster
    Options
    hey Yall, I'm always looking for more like-minded friends! I'm 23 year old canadian, college senior, and getting back into sports! feel free to add me, although you'll have to put up with my terrible sense of humour if you do.