your 21 day fix results

Options
Good Morning!

I was wondering who here did the 21 day fix and what your results were?

And before I get a lot of responses telling me it's a waste of money and there are no quick fixes, I understand that. I'm not looking for a quick fix. I chose this program because I thought it would be very beneficial for me. I need a way to train myself to eat the right portions and the right foods. This isn’t meant to only be for 21 days for me. The saying is, “it takes 21 days to create a habit”, which is what I’m aiming for—to create better eating habits. I think this is a good start. And I bought it from a coworker for $20.

So please hold on to your criticisms. Thank you

Those of you who have completed it… how’d you like it and what were your results like?

Replies

• AlissaH2
    AlissaH2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I haven't tried it but a friend uses the workout as her one and only (plus or minus a run or yoga here and there to mix it up) but looks slim and trim so (after her positive review and results) I ordered it myself, just waiting on it to arrive! She said that while the results have been on the slower side, she feels stronger and said its great to be able to get a heart-pumpin', fat burning workout done within the time of an average TV show. I'm searching for some before and after's too - but I'll be sure to take some myself once it arrives.
  • HYama
    HYama Posts: 11
    Options
    I finished it right before Christmas, and I got good results. It helps to join a group to stay on track. e4fmrzmqshst.jpg
  • HYama
    HYama Posts: 11
    Options
    Oops forgot to ask, did you get the eating plan and containers? 80% of results come from nutrition. If you have any questions or need tips and recipes don't hesitate to ask.
  • lmr0528
    lmr0528 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I tried it for a few days but didn't like the eating plan. For my calorie range, it didn't seem like enough food. I was starving constantly. I did really enjoy the workouts though.
  • infinikitty
    infinikitty Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I did three rounds and lost between 6 and 8 pounds each round, plus a lot of inches, too. I follow the meal plan about 80% when I'm not doing a dedicated round (focusing on different workout programs and trained for a half marathon in there, too). When I started my calorie bracket had me eating 2000 calories and I still lost weight haha. I think it's a really great program for someone who is just starting out and needs focused nutrition.
  • lforner46
    lforner46 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm on the "21 day fix" right now. I'm on day 3 and clothes already feel better. Add me as a friend if you want to chat about th progress.