Looking for UK Pals!

Options

Replies

• Crazycatladytracey
    Crazycatladytracey Posts: 46 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I'm in South Yorkshire and I'm hoping to find friends xx I have lots of weight to loose. I have already lost 50lb but have another 70/80lb to go
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have been on mfp for about 15 months, lost 34lbs but still have a long way to go.

Anyone is welcome to friend me but the following are MUSTS for me.
    1. You log onto mfp regularly
    2. You comment on post and not just use the like button.
    3. The support is two way and you give support to me in return for the support I give to you.

I do delete those that do not support and comment as I want to be a supportive friend on this journey.
    Good Luck to you all.
  • CatLady1309
    Options
    I'm Kath from Cardiff:) currently in maintenance but lost a total of 50 pounds thanks to MFP,feel free to add :)
  • PixiePickle
    PixiePickle Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from Berkshire, been on and off here for ages, need to find my discipline again after massively falling off the weight wagon last year.
    Anyone feel free to add me, but I do prefer to have friends that have open diaries so we can get diet tips from each other :#
  • runeatrunlive
    runeatrunlive Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm from Scotland too :) everyone feel free to add me. Looking to lose approx 60lbs. I don't have any UK friends on here!
  • yummymummytee
    Options
    Hi. Im from London. Need that extra motivation. X
  • bethouiseevans
    bethouiseevans Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm in Reading!! I'm 5ft 7 and looking to loose 50lbs! However I'm focusing on fitness too and if I and happy before then I may adjust my goals to fitness instead :) Please add! I've added a few people from here (assuming they wont mind!)
  • jessiemjporter
    jessiemjporter Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Im from Buxton, Derbyshire ^.^
    SW: 207lbs
    CW: 178lbs
    GW: 137lbs

Add Me~~
  • nicola8989
    nicola8989 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    i'm in Northumberland, feel free to add!
  • liseloo79
    liseloo79 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi

Im from the North east I have friend requested you, Im 35yo, 5'3", currently at 152 and hoping to get to 135ish , also anyone else on here feel free to add me :-)
  • LNPurdie
    LNPurdie Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am from ..... gee now that is complicated. I am now living .... errr that is complicated too.... :p

Any ways, I am currently relocating from Manchester to Bristol and would love the added support.
  • kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I'm from Cumbria.

SW: 240lbs
    CW: 190lbs
    GW: 143lbs

I've been using MFP since September and I log everyday. :)
  • jakicooke
    jakicooke Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    hi im in Staffordshire and just starting the second year on here as ive still a way to go to get to goal. Always happy to have new pals to share the ups and downs with
  • LNPurdie
    Options
    I'm from Cumbria.

SW: 240lbs
    CW: 190lbs
    GW: 143lbs

I've been using MFP since September and I log everyday. :)

Wow Well done!!

• ens102
    ens102 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm in Dorset and happy to have a few more MFPs in the same time zone. Lost 50kg a few years ago, maintained for a bit but have gained back 35kg. Looking to lose 15 at first and then reassess.
  • The_Fitness_Foodie
    The_Fitness_Foodie Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi MissLotte,
    I'm from just south of you - I'm living in Derbyshire.... I've been on here for a some time, but this is a brand new account so I'm just restarting building a new friends list, I'll send you a friend request

xXx
  • LNPurdie
    Options
    Hi MissLotte,
    I'm from just south of you - I'm living in Derbyshire.... I've been on here for a some time, but this is a brand new account so I'm just restarting building a new friends list, I'll send you a friend request

xXx

Does this mean you say "Lovie" all the time. Or is it "Duck". Beautiful part of this country
  • The_Fitness_Foodie
    The_Fitness_Foodie Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    LNPurdie wrote: »
    Hi MissLotte,

xXx

Does this mean you say "Lovie" all the time. Or is it "Duck". Beautiful part of this country

LOL everyone round here says duck, but I'm actually from Bristol, I've been in Derbyshire for 26 years so I do occasionally say duck, but I draw the line and duckie and lovie lol

xXx
  • chantyc1
    chantyc1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I am in London, just started out yesterday, could do with support. U can add me
  • beckibelgium
    beckibelgium Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm becki from Bristol England
    Been on and off with MFP for 2 years put on a stone since May when my pop died and then my grandma died December 20th decided I want to run to raise money for a copd charity in their honour so better get in shape!! Got 3st to lose and fitness level to improve!