Looking for friends to help keep me motivated! I will support you in the same way!

Options
I am 5'5 and weighing in at 206 as of yesterday. My goal is to lose 40+ lbs. I would love to have friends that have the same goal as me. Feel free to add me.

Replies

• KaiteAngel777
    KaiteAngel777 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'5" currently 168 was 172 goal of 130
    Looking to add people that will be consistently logging in to help me stay on track and log in every day!
  • CBolliger
    Options
    Add away! I am 5'6 and trying to lose 50 lbs. I think having support and seeing others keepin' on really helps
  • MontanaDiva
    MontanaDiva Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    58 and looking to lose 35 pounds. Will be logging in every day. You can add me as a friend. I don't have much time to chat but will like and comment on your journal ..
  • danzrlove
    danzrlove Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Add me I am 5'2 looking to lose 20lbs trying to do this for the first time with out massive restriction.
  • karen_fitzgibbon
    karen_fitzgibbon Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    I'm an aussie mum, I'm 5' and almost 180 lbs... Feel free to add me :smile:
  • ambiieleiigh
    ambiieleiigh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5 foot 3 and a mom of 2. I weight 228.5 right now my dream goal is 130. Looking for some fitness friends to keep me motivated and on track:) add me
  • Trukngrl
    Trukngrl Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Wow, is it like a mirror in here??
    5'3" sw:212, gw:140....man! 72lb to go....

Going to need support and motivation. Offering the same.

Worst part was how I was there 2years ago, at goal, working hard an making the right choices. I though I won, I knew everything an I had "fixed" myself. So here I am, admitting I still need help.

Join me, add me, lose with me!!
  • linalynn86
    linalynn86 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me too please! I need some serious motivation. I gave been using MFP on and off for years!
  • goofydee30
    goofydee30 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Just started this a few months ago, so don't have many friends on my profile but willing to be supportive of the ones i have. So feel free to add me so we can encourage each other daily ! Good luck to Everyone & may you reach your goals whether they be big or small don't ever give up! :)
  • katherine_startrek_fan
    Options
    Feel free to add me! 36 pounds left to go!
  • adhblake
    adhblake Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    rcotton05 wrote: »
    I am 5'5 and weighing in at 206 as of yesterday. My goal is to lose 40+ lbs. I would love to have friends that have the same goal as me. Feel free to add me.
    Hi! I'm 5'5" currently 168 was 172 goal of 130
    Looking to add people that will be consistently logging in to help me stay on track and log in every day!

Your goals are very similar to mine. I am 5'5" and 171lbs. I want to get down to 130-135. I just started back on mfp.... It's time for me to lose all of this baby weight.
  • drew22308
    drew22308 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    5'6" and now at 225, goal is to get back to 140 eventually. Also looking for support and motivation, as I begin to tackle my goals...again. I've been really good at starting over past few years, lousy at sticking with it. Feel free to add me as a friend too.
  • soildiger
    Options

• soildiger
    Options
    soildiger wrote: »

• soildiger
    Options
    I had cancer , I only have one kidney . Three years ago I developed diabetes .with that comes heart disease and high blood pressure. I have lost 33 lbs I need to loose 25 more lbs . I am 63 , Iam 5'8 and I weight 210 .
  • runeatrunlive
    runeatrunlive Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You have similar stats and goals to me :) Feel free to add me!