Ate too much today

Options
I just feel like I ate and ate and ate ... fruit for breakfast, curry chicken 1/2 cup of rice for lunch, vegetable hibachi stir fry for dinner - water, no noodles, no rice. 6 pices tuna sushi (with rice). 1701 calories - 283 cal doing 30 day shred = 1383 cal. Shooting for 1100 cal ...

I know, 1383 cal is a helluva lot less than I used to eat before starting this ... just feels bad and venting to my weight loss buddies.

Thanks for listening to my whine. No cheese!!! ;)

Replies

• concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    Excuse me, but what is wrong with what you ate? All of that is healthy food, you didn't go over on calories, sounds darn near a perfect day.
  • merrillfoster
    merrillfoster Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Wine without cheese is like a sky without stars...;)
  • tiff2275
    tiff2275 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Excuse me, but what is wrong with what you ate? All of that is healthy food, you didn't go over on calories, sounds darn near a perfect day.

I absolutely agree- It's not like you ate 2 double cheeseburgers and fries. You ate great, don't beat yourself up!:flowerforyou:
  • Mariel305
    Mariel305 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I over eat also... and feel so guilty but I just say keep it moving and try harder the next day.
  • LadyOfOceanBreeze
    LadyOfOceanBreeze Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    :cry: don't let it get you down!:drinker:
  • Pseudocyber
    Pseudocyber Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Just feel like I ate too much. I was trying to eat to much healthy food at least (except for the rice, which I did my best to ignore ...)

Thanks y'all.