New Mom

Options
I'm a new mom looking for motivation. I'm trying to lose 20 more pounds. I would love to have a group of friends who are encouraging, motivated too do the same. :)

Replies

• mallory_2014
    mallory_2014 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm not really a new mom anymore since my daughter is almost 8 months but I still have about 25lbs to go until I am back to my pre-pregnancy weight.
  • SArnold41214
    Options
    My child turns 8 months in jan so I'm in the same boat
  • ericah971
    ericah971 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have a 2 1/2 year old and a 6 month old. I have 15 more lbs to go to be at my pre pregnancy weight. Cardio, heavy lifting, and calorie counting is my plan. Add me if you'd like.
  • sherbet111
    sherbet111 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My son is 2, but I still have some weight to lose.
    I'd love to have some other mom friends to help motivate me! Feel free to add me :)
  • SArnold41214
    Options
    Yes let's motivate each other! I'm adding both of you now.
  • Former_chubby_momma
    Options
    I'm a new mom too, my baby is almost 4 months now. I have about 42lbs to lose to get back to my prepregnancy weight, and then I would like to lose another 5 on top of that just because :) I would love to be friends, I could really use the motivation.
  • kbale4
    Options
    Would love people to motivate me as well!Just starting. I have a almost 3 year old and a 10 week old. :)
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    My baby (she's my 3rd) turns 8 months on Jan 1st and I still have around 35lbs to go.

I've done this twice before lol, so I can do it again!

I've been exercising loads ever since my 6 week check. Still sad I gained so much in pregnancy, especially as I exercised until 38 weeks and logged until I went overdue, but c'est la vie.
  • SArnold41214
    Options
    We can do it ladies. Pregnancy takes a toll on our bodies! Please try not to be hard on yourselves we got to keep trying
  • SArnold41214
    Options
    My baby (she's my 3rd) turns 8 months on Jan 1st and I still have around 35lbs to go.

I've done this twice before lol, so I can do it again!

I've been exercising loads ever since my 6 week check. Still sad I gained so much in pregnancy, especially as I exercised until 38 weeks and logged until I went overdue, but c'est la vie.

My baby turns 8 months on Jan 2nd. Our babies are 1 day apart. I have to lose 25 to get to prepregnancy weight n I should lose a little more on top of that.
  • jetsaves
    jetsaves Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. Had baby in November. Gained +60lb during pregnancy. Need to lose it all
  • FITM0M30
    FITM0M30 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi please add me. I have a 1 year old daughter and need support in my weight loss journey.
  • Kayciemae02
    Kayciemae02 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me too! Just getting back into this. My baby is 2 1/2 months old!
  • Ainsley1010
    Options
    Hi, I would love to join as well! My daughter is 3 1/2 months old and I'm getting settled into working (and pumping) full time.

I thought the breastfeeding would make it easier to loose weight but instead I'm just hungry all the time. On top of that, the sleep deprivation has turned me into such a sugar addict! I would love to hear how others are able to fit in workouts with a new little one - especially in the winter.
  • amybwolters
    Options
    Would love to be added by any moms! I have a 4 year old, 2 year old and a 2 month old.
  • SArnold41214
    Options
    Hi moms!! I just added everybody I'm going through the up and down weight struggle right now so adding more people for inspiration and motivation then maybe ill get better results
  • ksquared0710
    ksquared0710 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be added by other mommas! Just had my li'l guy on 11/24. Put on 50 pounds - turns out much of it was from my swelling so I've still got 21 to go. Struggling to find time and motivation these days!
  • kmbrly0525
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have a 7 month old and have 10 lbs to go until pre-pregnany weight, but I'd like to be down 15-20 from where I'm at now.