Let's Motivate Each Other!!!!!!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• fit_206
    fit_206 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi please feel free to add me-- I am open to any and all friends who are serious about getting in shape! I will encourage and motivate you, and I expect the same from you. Much love to you all and best wishes in the New Year that you reach your goals! <3
  • PhotoMom82
    PhotoMom82 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for a couple years and have had great results ! Last year I was pregnant and now have a 6 mo old! Since I was inactive on her lost most off all my "friends" would love some new ones to help me along this journey and or me to encourage them as well! My goal is 35lbs and to eat better overall! LETS DO THIS!
  • Joyfulowl
    Options
    I will like the support and want friends for this journey.
  • Danny0950
    Danny0950 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, looking to lose another 35Ibs. Looking for some people to keep me motivated so I pick up my old bad habits having gained 10Ibs after losing 31.
  • dmorsephotography
    Options
    New friends and motivation welcome! :)
  • healthyinpink
    healthyinpink Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    New friends also welcome here! I'll be sending a few requests out too :)
  • ljbowers11
    Options
    add me! i need motivation too!
  • autumnkelsey
    Options
    Hey everyone! I just downloaded the MyFitnessPal app about an hour ago, and I already really like it! I am terrible at sticking to things, so if I can do this I know that you all can! Lets stay positive and be supportive! :)
  • Lambrah
    Lambrah Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    i'll be adding/ taking requests, feel free guys. i'll also be posting my progress as much as i can (pics, exercise, food) so i'll try to help as much as i can
  • EssieStar96
    Options
    I am 5'1" and weigh 141 pounds . I'd love some friends to help motivate me to reach my goal weight of 120 pounds!