Charlotte Crosby's Belly Blitz!

Options
Currently doing this DVD and aching after only 2 workouts! I am doing all levels 1 to 12 and aiming to do it 4 times a week, fingers crossed

Replies

• missmaloney
    Options
    Did it for 1st time tonight enjoyed it x
  • pinkvici
    pinkvici Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Add me and we can motivate each other!! I started it today. I just did the warm up, workouts 1-6 and cool down (wouldn't have had time for the while thing) but i loved it!

I'll be mixing it up with other DVDs and gym x
  • natashajbs
    natashajbs Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've added you :) just done levels 1-12 for third time this week! What other DVDs would you recommend? Xx
  • Kates8891
    Kates8891 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Is the dvd good? Would you recommend it?

I've got vicky a 7 day slim only just started using it this week
  • natashajbs
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Yeah id defo recommend it Kate :)
  • lyndsay_a
    Options
    I can't wait till pay day to buy it, heard lots of good reviews about it :)
  • Georgiawoollin
    Georgiawoollin Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've done it 3 times now but similar trouble, I only have time to do up to workout 9/10 which is really annoying, am I missing out on 11 and 12? It's actually harder than what i first thought though, good luck every one :)
  • natashajbs
    Options
    Well done! I quite like the last round purely cos of the butt exercises :') defo feels like it works!! My entire waist down is numb haha xx
  • pinkvici
    pinkvici Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    natashajbs wrote: »
    I've added you :) just done levels 1-12 for third time this week! What other DVDs would you recommend? Xx

I quite like the Josie Gibson one and I'm a massive fan of Jillian Michaels
  • natashajbs
    Options
    I did 30 day shred with Jillian micharla but ended it after 2 weeks! Haha. Might do it again xx
  • Phoebeg1723
    Phoebeg1723 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I really want to give this ago! Was tempted to download it to my iPad so I can do it anywhere haha!

I love Jillian micheals 30 day shred but I don't think I've ever goats day 4! Best did I ever did was Charlie brooks! It's fantastic!!
  • natashajbs
    Options
    Just do it Phoebe! Once you get into it, it's really motivating to keep at it :) xx
  • kathyb83
    kathyb83 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i started this today, did the warm up, 1-3 and cool down mainly because ive been ill and unable to exercise too much, ive got to gradly build my self in to it but its a fab dvd
  • natashajbs
    Options
    Aw hope you get better soon! Yeah stick with it and it'll get easier :) xx
  • pucchiberry
    Options
    I've just started it and I'm loving it so far! I'm pretty new to MyFitnessPal (at least for adding exercise!) so I don't know what to put in the diary for exercise :blush: Help anyone? xx
  • jadejames171
    jadejames171 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My dvd is on it's way! Im looking forward to starting it as Charlotte Crosby has lost a hell of a lot of weight. I've also starting doing Jillian Michaels yoga inferno, and the Tracy Anderson mat workout so will probably do a mix of all.

Pucchiberry - I would probably log the cardio section as circuits or aerobics - depending how intense it is. A heart monitor would help, then you can set up your own exercise category and enter the correct calorie burn :smiley:
  • Stacey1590
    Options
    Hi are you tracking it under exercise at all? I'm doing it but have no idea how to track this x
  • McOs1988
    McOs1988 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies - know this thread is a bit old but did anyone figure out how to log doing either the Vicky or Charlotte DVD? Am starting both
  • linzi02
    linzi02 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Love Charlotte's Belly Blitz - such a good workout and one of the only exercises DVDs that doesn't bore me if I do it on a regular basis.
  • JoanneKendrick
    JoanneKendrick Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    How are you finding it? Have you toned up? I am thinking of getting it but not sure?