Sports bras

Options
Kates8891
Kates8891 Posts: 47 Member
Ok ladies in the UK where is the best place to buy one from? Trying to exercise is a serious no go until i get one sorted lmao

Replies

• Skyruliansocks
    Options
    Well, I got mine from Littlewoods.com, they do sizes for women with larger busts too. I think mine was around £19 in the sale, but it's extremely supportive and well worth the money.
  • pineapple_jojo
    pineapple_jojo Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Bravissimo if you're over a d cup. Get a fitting done, they are brilliant there.
  • ameriev
    Options
    Panache sports bra, there was a radio show here in Ireland that tried and tested a range of sports bra & panache was a clear winner! Google "Sports bra test on the Ray D'arcy Show."
  • DawnieC2015
    Options
    I find the best sports bras to be Shock Absorber. Not too expensive if bought via eBay or Amazon.
  • charlisobel
    charlisobel Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Panache get my vote. Apparently the female contestants use them on the biggest loser so they are pretty sturdy! They come up true to size as well.
  • samthepanda
    samthepanda Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I find the best sports bras to be Shock Absorber. Not too expensive if bought via eBay or Amazon.
    I agree. Mine are invaluable!

• ashleyletten1
    Options
    I got mine from Victoria secrets and they mould them to you there but they are abut expensive
  • 13koalas13
    Options
    After a long search myself I found Shock Absorber to be extremely supportive and comfortable. It's worth paying out a bit more instead of opting for a lower quality bra, but that said, try going to a bra shop at an outlet as they have great discounts.

Try on different sizes, styles and makes to find the right sports bra for you. (Sizing may be different with sports bras so it's best to have a fitting/try on the bra). If you're smaller busted look for either a sports bra that has individual cups similar to a normal bra (encapsulation bras) or crop top support (compression bras) but if you're larger busted look for a bra that has a mixture of both (e.g the panache or shock absorber brands - both of which are on sale at figleaves.com and John Lewis)

Hope that helps!
  • clareymcclaren
    Options
    Enell is great for large breasts. No bounce!