100+lbs overweight

Options
Hi guys, I am 23 years old and according to doctors I am over 100lbs overweight. I try n try to stick to diets and go to the gym but I'm not seeming to have enough will power. I'm looking for some friends that can help me thru this journey and maybe encourage me to find the will power I need.

Replies

• Christianna83
    Options
    Me too! I need an accountability buddy!
  • robinrmcfal
    robinrmcfal Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm at 264 & want to get to 170. We can help each other! :)
  • bgentile
    bgentile Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!!! I started my journey at 275 just 3 years ago. I still have 20 pounds to go but I'm down to 160. I am here for you guys!!!!! I was so upset about my weight that I started an organization called Fit Heart Women and started holding outdoor Zumba sessions. One thing led to another, I started tracking my food (no diets!), and let go of a lot of guilt and the weight started shedding. If you guys ever need anything at all promise to reach out!!!
  • ABrown022
    ABrown022 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    heyy ladies. add me. I'm so happy that you guys are here with me. its hard sometimes turning to friends and family that just don't understand how I feel and how hard it truely is. I get "its not that hard to eat right" or "stop being lazy" a lot and that's not even the case for me. I am active and its not so easy to eat healthier when u have been eating the way u have been for so long. I'm glad I found this app and am making new friends to share my journey with
  • annemw82
    annemw82 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I started at 281 and dropped 65 lbs training for a half marathon 2 years ago. I started gaining last year after a knee injury and am looking for some new motivating friends.. I am back up to 245 and have a goal of losing 80-100 lbs.
  • DianeHuybers
    DianeHuybers Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, I'm just over 300 lbs and just started my journey last week!! Excited for the support.
  • ABrown022
    Options
    for some reason my phone isn't so smart lol amd wont let me add n e one. so be sure to add me :D I'm looking forward to taking this journey with all of you.
  • purpleskittles1964
    Options
    Add me! I'm at 264 & want to get to 170. We can help each other! :)

I'm in the same spot as you. Need a buddy to.
  • KetoKarma2015
    KetoKarma2015 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I could really use the accountability and support too! I have 100 lbs to lose!
  • merbooullery
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I started my journey last year this time at 352. I'm currently at 271 and still going strong. Myfitnesspal and my fitbit keep me accountable. Let's do this!
  • lisabelle4
    Options
    Hi ladies
    I am in the same boat. April 2014 I weight 77kg anf noe I weigh 108kg (not sure what that is in pounds but if you roughly double it, it's not a good thing). I've just Started using this app so if anyone would like to add me please feel free. My aim is to get back down yo 77kg.
  • PurrlyGirl
    PurrlyGirl Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I started at 140lbs overweight, currently need to lose about 80 more lbs. It's rough sometimes, but you can do it! Feel free to add me if you'd like. :)
  • ABrown022
    Options
    its def rough and hard to do. but having apps and ppl to talk to that are there for the same reasons as u make things so much easier and gives more encouragement :D everyone please add me (my phone isn't letting me add n e one ATM... I think it's cause I'm not on WiFi)
  • dmpolly
    dmpolly Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, working my way down to a real weight 30 pounds gone at least 100 more to go!
  • ABrown022
    Options
    we all got this <3
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I'm another one who started MFP at 262 and am now at 168. I have been 307 in the past. For me tracking my food is the #1 thing along with just accepting a slow and steady weight loss, never expecting to lose more than 1.5 lb per week...I really feel that was key for me in losing, not trying to go too hard and lose more each week. It's made everything much easier. Good luck! You can totally do this.
  • ABrown022
    Options
    I think because I'm aiming to lose 100lbs I'm forgetting that i have to lose small amounts of weight to reach that 100 pound. I just want it gone and I want to feel comfertae in my own skin. I hate dieting and everything else but I know it's what I have to do. I just need to do it. I thank each n everyone of u for being with me on this journey. God Bless.
  • roady29
    roady29 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    me too. you can friend me
  • patrickbawo
    patrickbawo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Anyone that needs help, feel free to ask. Good luck all!
  • fbgpwr
    fbgpwr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me! 266--