It's my 2nd time around!

Options
Hello! I'm Taneya! I was on MFP last year, but once the weather "got cold" ...and I got a little too excited about my weight loss, I let go a bit. But I'm back and hope we can encourage each other til we meet our goals! God Bless You! Add me!

Replies

• Joyfulowl
    Options
    I hear you this is my second go around. I will lose this 120lbs. We can help and support each other.
  • MyName83
    MyName83 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Snap, I'm just hoping I can stick at it and it works this time too, GOOD LUCK!
  • SassaRosey
    SassaRosey Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please add me! This is my second time around, also. I lost 13 lbs last time and lost motivation. Now I have gained it all back. I didn't connect with anyone for support last time. Hope we can help each other.
  • trublutopaz
    trublutopaz Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I hear ya!. My second time around-I tried last summer but got really sick with allergies and ended up losing track. This time, no excuses. I'm not working out tonight because I'm really tired and still getting over a two week stint with bronchitis. But I WILL workout tomorrow. In the meantime, it's time for some me time. Bubblebath here I come! :p
  • jjejjtu
    jjejjtu Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    I started again on New Year's Day and so far have logged every crumb of food I've eaten, and have been under my goals. Hopefully I can maintain it this time. Best of luck to you, and to everyone beginning again!