Im New Here

Options
Hello all just started using this today... looks like it can be very helpful in tracking daily. Excited!

Replies

• kennolly
    kennolly Posts: 1
    Options
    Welcome... I started using this site a few weeks ago, and your right it is helpful... I sometimes find it to be a mild pain in the butt and time consuming but overall its been pretty good to me.
    Good luck to you on your adventure!
  • Losingitin2011
    Losingitin2011 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • pumpkin159
    pumpkin159 Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks!:smile:
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Run, save yourself! J/K. Welcome aboard. Great site. Take time to familiarize yourself with the tools. You may want to jot some numbers down somewhere such as BMI.

Use the recipe calculator as well.

Best wishes!
  • naturechyld
    naturechyld Posts: 35
    Options
    Hello!
  • pumpkin159
    pumpkin159 Posts: 3
    Options
    LOL, Thanks for the advice, Aesop!
  • carmelcorn
    carmelcorn Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi Pumpkin, Welcome. I love MFP, I have struggled with my weight all my life and have never been able to stick to any weight loss program however MFP has changed that for me. It allows me to gain knowledge about the food I put in my mouth which gives me a chance to make better choices. Dieting is no longer a word I refer to I now make healthy life changes because I know what healthy is. I could go on and on about the benefits of MFP but I leave you with one of the greatest tools of MFP and that is support and encouragement, everyone on the site has the same goal and we help each other be the best we can be, and that works best for me. I hope you enjoy MFP as much as I do and I will send you a friend request hoping you accept and we can make this journey together..Enjoy
  • suzieqj
    suzieqj Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi! This helps keep you honest with your calories.