Post here if you want more friends

Options
Add me! Hi! My name is Jamie about 5 years ago I lost 60 pounds ...I've never gained weight since and I've kept it off but I'm looking to lose a few more and tone up! Any suggestions for getting past my plateau?

Replies

• jdevergillo7
    jdevergillo7 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    [
    Add me! Hi! My name is Jamie about 5 years ago I lost 60 pounds ...I've never gained weight since and I've kept it off but I'm looking to lose a few more and tone up! Any suggestions for getting past my plateau?

• archila46
    Options
    Hey there maybe some protein can help! Some BCAA too!
  • victoria5936
    victoria5936 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am trying to do the same. I will add you so we can motivate each other! Anyone is free to add me!
  • jayinvegas1979
    jayinvegas1979 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Intermittent fasting. I got shredded(for me) last year on this. Brad Pilon , Leangains.com and ripped body.com are excellent sources of info.

Regards.
  • GoGoGo_Girl
    Options
    Is anyone from San Diego here?
    It would be great to meet up with some more people to go hike with, etc! :)
  • Mhay913
    Mhay913 Posts: 19 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I lost about 50lbs 2 years ago, but have gained about half of that back over the last six months. I'm trying to get motivated to take it back off! I'm from the San Diego area too :)
  • mhines
    mhines Posts: 5
    Options
    Protein is a good idea