85lbs lost, last 30lbs to go

Options
Hi there, I've lost 85 lbs on MFP last year and now into the last 2 stones and toning up. Looking for more friends to help with that final push to the end.

Come and say hello!
Matt
x

Replies

• katew221
    katew221 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    This is me exactly! I have lost 76lbs and have 34lbs left. Definitely feels like the last bit of the hill is the steepest :sweat_smile: currently 6 lbs away from being out of obesity (then 2 stone after that to healthy weight).

Have people started telling you "but you'll waste away if you lose anymore!" "noo you'll be tiny"? I want to say no, I'll be HEALTHY! Haha it's sweet but it makes me feel complacent sometimes.

Lovely thread, thanks for posting :) you don't get many people talking about the last bit.
  • upsaluki
    upsaluki Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I have about 30 to go as well. Sent you a message.
  • mattslater2014
    mattslater2014 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks! New friends always welcome. I know what you mean, I've had those comments too!
  • dyrdek2222
    Options
    I need to lose 25 any help,?
  • radiosilents
    radiosilents Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I have lost 66 so far but have lots to go – probably another 160 or so. Always happy to cheer folks on. :)
  • Serendipity5215
    Serendipity5215 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress... congrats!! :)
  • jalix7419
    jalix7419 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Great job and keep it up.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!