looking for any ladies who do a lower carb diet, beach body programs? need friends!

Options
Hi,my name is Kristel, my husband and I have 8 kids (all 15 and under+homeschooling) , I'm 38 at 5'2" (usually110) and I've done beach body programs like Chalean Extreme, p90x3, Brazil Butt lift, etc. I really keep my weight low by eating lower carb and mostly clean eating. I'm having a hard time staying on track with all the holidays, (gained 5 pounds) and I'm ready to start fresh with some support. I'm looking for friends with the same goals and/or lifestyle diet.... thanks!!!!

Replies

• _SASX_
    _SASX_ Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Katy. I am a kindy teacher and have 1 son-8 years old. I'm 37 at 5'6" and am around 185 (I think). I've done a lot of BB programs in the past, but have lapsed a lot and have regained a lot of the weight and inches I had lost. I'm starting back with P90X3 to get me back on track. Upping my macros, because even though I ate like a beast over the holidays, I usually don't eat enough [good stuff] to be healthy and have a good burn. So my body hasn't been working out as much and storing all the food I eat instead of burning it off. My biggest challenge is to step away from the white flour/pasta etc.
    Also looking for like minded peeps for motivation and support. I'm a great cheerleader who just needs to practice what I preach!
  • preachergirl09
    Options
    Hi Kristel! I do low carb..I need to lose 130 pds....feel free to add me as friend...
  • rumijs
    rumijs Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 5'4, 26F, and looking to lose ~30-40 lbs (currently 175-180lb). Today is my restart date and I'm doing Les Mills Combat with some T25 and running. Feel free to add
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and almost finished with Insanity.