41lb down.. Extremely embarassed to post this

Options

Replies

• MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    BTW your not ugly at all fat or skinny...weight loss is good and you rock ..treat yourself to something that will make you feel beautiful...
  • kellywows
    kellywows Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    U look fabulous!!
  • gailygail99
    gailygail99 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    youre doing great! dont say those negative things about yourself...be positive!! :flowerforyou:
  • LeonaB17
    LeonaB17 Posts: 304
    Options
    Wow I can definitely see a difference! You are doing great and I have no idea why you think you are ugly because you aren't!! Keep up the great work and best of luck to you hun!!
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    You are lovely! Great job!!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Don't put yourself down!! You should be really proud to post these pictures showing how hard you have worked to lose over 40 pounds.
    There is definitley a difference in your body and face - I think you have a pretty face and if you added a smile would look glowing and gorgeous!
    If there is anyone else in your life who says you are ugly - well, they are wrong!
  • dragonfly2418
    dragonfly2418 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Keep up the wonderful job. You are an inspiration to others. We can do this. As others have said before me, please stop hurting yourself by putting yourself down. You are a beautiful person both inside and out! Keep us posted on your progress!
  • deb54
    deb54 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Never , NEVER put yourself down like that !!! You are NOT ugly and I am so very proud of you !!! 41 pounds is an AWESOME LOSS !!! hang in there , the BEST is yet to come !!!...blessings...
  • BabyDuchess
    BabyDuchess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone....you ARE NOT UGLY! As a matter of fact, I bet if you got yourself a shorter haircut it would highlight your beautiful face even more and what girl doesn't love a new style? You should be so proud of yourself for your accomplishment....it isn't easy to lose 41 lbs.....I should know! Believe in yourself and your beauty! :flowerforyou:
  • lajuice24
    lajuice24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Good work!! Keep it up! But I am gonna need you to please stop saying you are ugly and fat! You have done a amazing job! There was nothing ugly about the girl in the pics I saw!
  • Kjandcuttysmom
    Kjandcuttysmom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    If you're ugly then I'm a two headed polka dotted zebra WHICH I AM NOT! Stop being hard on yourself first of all. You're doing a great job! The last thing that little baby in your pic needs to hear is someone belittling themselves. It is not necessary. You are doing an amazing job losing the weight! Keep it up!
    shine
  • MissKash
    MissKash Posts: 132
    Options
    awesome job!!!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Keep up the amazing work ! You are Beautiful! And i know where you are coming from about being embarassed to post pictures and things like that ! You are a inspiration to me !
  • sanura
    sanura Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss!!! Please look in mirror everyday and say something nice to yourself. Find something you like!! You will soon feel more beautiful! I'm so sorry you feel so ugly because I see a beautiful woman in those pictures. (both of the pictures!)
  • kaytedawg05
    kaytedawg05 Posts: 209
    Options
    GREAT JOB!
  • Clovergirl17
    Options
    WOW! You can definitely see the difference!! And I think you are being too hard on yourself...you are a beautiful lady, don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise! God made everyone, and he doesn't make junk! :)
  • CKMama81
    CKMama81 Posts: 50
    Options
    You can totally see the difference!! Way to go! Thanks so much for sharing your success with us! Btw, you're absolutely not ugly please take care of you and realize that...you're beautiful lady!
  • mauryr
    mauryr Posts: 385
    Options
    You should be proud of your achievement of weight loss - that's the easy comment to make.

Your self assessment that you're "ugly" clearly has resonated with the crowd assembled here, and while I've not been around here too long, I've never seen anyone say that - at least "out-loud".

You are brave to be so honest - publicly - about your demons, one which I believe we all share to some degree.

Another poster said that we all dislike something about ourselves, which I'm sure is true. The vast majority of us are here because we believe we are overweight - and are not satisfied with our bodies' condition, at the very least.

I used to not- and still don't - consider myself physically attractive ... and in the past, I've not really cared. It was just a fact that I got used to when I was a kid. That was the hand I was dealt. My strong suit simply isn't beauty. My lack of beauty has helped me - forced me - to develop my other talents. For that I'm grateful.

Well, like you, I've recently lost a bunch of weight, mainly for health reasons - though I'd be fibbing if I said that I didn't like being more attractive - especially to women... it's surprising how many people now behave differently towards me, at least at first impression. Seems superficial, but I must admit, I enjoy it.

The raw materials you already possess are just fine. Don't tell yourself otherwise. In today's world of media influence, adhering to the popular image of beauty takes time and effort - and lots of products. It's up to you to choose what is valuable to you, and where you choose to place your time and efforts.

By the way, I work in advertising. I'm one of those guys who (among other things) enhances women's appearances... removing blemishes, tweaking here and there for tv commercials and music videos.

You, my dear are not ugly. You are certainly pretty. If it's important to you to maximize your beauty - by trying to fit the popular ideal, then do it. If it's not, then screw it - or, find some happy medium that works for you.
  • RCKT82
    RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    You have 41 Lbs down....you definitely have nothing to be ashamed of with the type of progress.... you have stayed determined and kept at it! That's greats news and a great inspirational for all of us reading this. Keep it going, you're making us all proud!
  • MMGoodSF
    MMGoodSF Posts: 26
    Options
    Super proud of your progress. We'll all be here to congratulate you on the next update, so keep it up and post again!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!