I'm Back!!

Options
FRJM
FRJM Posts: 91 Member
Hi

I used to be on MFP and made some great friends. I left. I stopped running and working out. I ate bad. I put weight on. I lost weight. I put weight on. Here I am again....hoping to find old friends and make new ones too. There really is no secret, eat less, move more....that's what I'm here for :smiley:

Replies

• sarakaufman
    sarakaufman Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I am having the same problem and I need a kick in the butt to get going I can tell you that one right now .
  • gobucks54
    gobucks54 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome back ;)
  • FRJM
    Options
    Thanks :smile: I've got my mojo back with a big fat cherry on top at the moment. Hope it stays that way!
  • gobucks54
    gobucks54 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • veggiebuckeye
    veggiebuckeye Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • FRJM
    Options
    Thanks - feel free to add me people - I think the more support, the better :smile:
  • Salem291
    Salem291 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey .. I'm new here and I'm having the same annoying problem lool but this time I'll be committed to it till I get what I want .. I wish to accept me as a new member so we can kill it together ^_^
  • FRJM
    Options
    Sounds good!!
  • FRJM
    Options
    Would love to make new friends (and find old ones) from all over the world but especially UK people - not that I have anything against the rest of the world but obviously UK people can compare foods easier!
  • varshy86
    varshy86 Posts: 9 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Like a few others here, had an account once upon a time...but have returned with added vigour! Climbers and weight lifters and other positive folks unite!!
  • FRJM
    Options
    Have sent a FR varshy86 :smile:
  • ens102
    ens102 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I too am back after a hiatus. Lost weight, got married, looked and felt great, went travelling and ate all of the food! Back in the country and I continued to make excuses but I'm now back and motivated and looking to make the changes stick. Happy to have more friends for support and to keep the motivation going.
  • AWordyGirly
    AWordyGirly Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Welcome back :-) I'm the same - yo yoing for years but this is the year to get rid of it. I'm blogging my way through this journey too if you wanna check it out and always looking for friends to keep each other motivated :-) https://awordygirly.wordpress.com/
  • Vido_P
    Vido_P Posts: 93
    Options
    I'm a yo-yoer too! I'll definatley join you!

P