new me pics

Options
lizdavis07
lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
ok...here's the pics i promised earlier....

newbathingsuit-1.jpg

Replies

• lizdavis07
    Options
    dang it cut my first pic off!!!
  • IrishChick71
    IrishChick71 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    WOW! you look awesome! Great job!

BTW, how tall are you?
  • Cristy_AZ
    Cristy_AZ Posts: 986
    Options
    You look fabulous!!
  • lizdavis07
    Options
    WOW! you look awesome! Great job!

BTW, how tall are you?

i am 5'2
  • brph26
    brph26 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Your pics are GREAT! Super job :flowerforyou:
  • 3bree375
    3bree375 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Jeez! You look amazing!!
  • melibea
    melibea Posts: 228
    Options
    You you spectacular! I can't wait to look like you :D
  • _eislek_
    _eislek_ Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    You. Look. AMAZING. Love the piercing, too, I was thinking about getting one (or two) once I reach my goal weight!
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! I wish I could see your tattoos! I might get one once I reach my goal.

Congrats on your success!!
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! I wish I could see your tattoos! I might get one once I reach my goal.

Congrats on your success!!
  • Driagnor
    Driagnor Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Wow, looking fantastic
  • melibea
    Options
    my goodness I can't stop staring at your beautiful waist... lol. I came back to this thread to stare at those pictures again! Creepy I know..sorry XD

edit

Oh and I have a question... what bra size did you wear at 140's? did it change? if so, what is it now?
  • lizdavis07
    Options
    my goodness I can't stop staring at your beautiful waist... lol. I came back to this thread to stare at those pictures again! Creepy I know..sorry XD

edit

Oh and I have a question... what bra size did you wear at 140's? did it change? if so, what is it now?

the biggest bra size i have worn was a 38C....i am now a 36C....not much change for me
    ..and dont worry, i dont think you're creepy...makes me feel good that you actually want to see my pics more than once! :) thanks!
  • amandatechie
    Options
    Wow, those pics are amazing. i have only been on here about a month or so, and have lost 15 pounds so far. Seeing those pics just motivated me even more. I do not want to sound weird, but your abs are beautiful. Great job!!!!!!
  • lizdavis07
    Options
    thank you guys so much!!!
    i just posted another before and after in my profile picture that shows my progress a little better than the one in this original post
  • jene77
    jene77 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You you spectacular! I can't wait to look like you :D

I ditto that!!
  • melibea
    Options
    Thanks for the info! that's good to know :) I ask because a lot of people complain about losing them when they lose weight but yours seem to have stayed a pretty good size. But the main reason I ask is because your shape reminds me of how I looked like at around 127 so I kinda wanted extrapolate and imagine how my D-cup boobs might look like if and when I lose more weight. So far they have been very stubborn and don't want to shrink. I wanna be a C at most -__-
  • Mojave69
    Mojave69 Posts: 40
    Options
    GREAT photos! I'm loving the tattoos! Another gorgeous MFP lady!
  • ang16
    ang16 Posts: 91
    Options
    really look absolutely amazing, to echo posts of the others.

I sent a friend request asthe pics really are inspirational. I used to be slim and very petite with a waist that I didnt appreciate before but then I had my daughter and due to post natal depression, I just started eating. I am back on track, loving the gym and loving this site and members such as yourself really make staying around and losing the weight, all that much easier. Especially through pics of encouragement such as the above. I also must say that althought I was skinny before, i lacked definition in muscle and this is something else I aspire to. I think an athletic look is healthy looking.
  • cbs1974
    cbs1974 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    awesome :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!