Dave comes back to MFP. It is needed.

Options
davemahon927
davemahon927 Posts: 22 Member
edited January 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Good day to all.

Well, the journey starts again. With a weight of 208lbs, a waistband of 36" and an age of 41, it's time to lose the pounds again!!!

Around a year ago, I lost the pounds coming in at 185lbs but gradually I have stacked the pounds back on again. I was probably only 7lbs ~ 10 lbs off my ideal weight!!!
But as ever, the yo-yo effect took over. Eat well for periods and than not so well. Guess which one took over in the long run!!!!
But whilst I have put the pounds on again, that is not the only major factor in motivating myself to lose weight again. I want my energy levels back, my zest, my get up and go mojo. I feel a little more stressed of late and that ain't no good! Boy, eating the trash really does IMO make you feel lethargic and lazy!!!

So my journey begins again (well actually a week ago). Not just for weight loss but a feel of well being. Last time I centered on weight loss and didn't realise the other positive factors until too late. Obvious you may say but hey ho.

So fellow MFP users, any tips, ideas and friendships will be welcome. Good luck to all in there personal quests over the coming months/years.

Replies

• Vido_P
    Vido_P Posts: 93
    Options
    G'day Big Dave,
    I eat you brother. My pants post-Christmas were WAY to friendly, I need to get rid of those spare tire!
    Best of luck mate & keep in touch

P
  • davemahon927
    davemahon927 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Yeah them pants are way too friendly. I need a skinnier, more elegant fitting waist band!!