im wondering

Options
hen I exercise/ it adds calories that I can eat on my daily log? not clear as to how thats suppose to work/

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Yep, that's the beauty of a little exercise. You get to eat a little more :)
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    What are your goals? I exercise for functional fitness, strength and because it mass me feel good. Not to eat more. I eat to live, not live to eat.
  • dtaanderson
    dtaanderson Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I don't exercise so I can eat more/ thought it was odd they added caleries to my intake/ thx for your replys/
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 10,009 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    What are your goals? I exercise for functional fitness, strength and because it mass me feel good. Not to eat more. I eat to live, not live to eat.

Yes, but when you don't consume more when you burn more calories, you're not eating to live. You need to fuel your workouts. Your workouts are part of your life. Eat to live.
  • cliffodom1
    cliffodom1 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    The science behind weight is that if you eat as many calories as you burn your weight stays the same. If you are working out you are burning more calories and that mean you can eat more. The beauty of Myfitness pal is that it will be able to do this for you automatically and takes the guess work out.