anyone need motivating?

Options
katiegodwin194
katiegodwin194 Posts: 5
edited January 2015 in Motivation and Support
Ive lost 3 stone alone, one more stone to go before the summer!!! If i can do it so can you. Dont give up

Replies

• Boobietrap1337
    Boobietrap1337 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I've got 30 pounds to go before I see my marine boyfriend. Then he'll be deploying. I need as much motivation as I can get!
  • kgarabito
    kgarabito Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've got 30 pounds to go before I see my marine boyfriend. Then he'll be deploying. I need as much motivation as I can get!

when is he coming back?
  • katiegodwin194
    Options
    Message me!!!!
  • ptrawny
    ptrawny Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have managed over 4 stone so far on my own. It gets harder the more you loose. But it has to be worth it!
  • 17BigDaddy
    17BigDaddy Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi..I'm motivated...it's 12 years overdue...the last time I saw those washboard abs..I'm watching what I eat, putting in the work, and just received T25 in the mail...I'm commited to seeing them again...dropped 25 lbs in 2 months. Started out at 189 lbs and now down to 171 lbs. I want to get back to college weight and physique
  • kjbrose
    kjbrose Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. Not new, but got away from what worked for me. Ready to start 2015 with renewed dedication and looking to add friends working just as hard. Feel free to add me and I will add u all as well. Thanks and good luck!