Wanna be my friend?

Options
2»

Replies

• motivated2419
    motivated2419 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm always on and love giving motivation!
  • stephaniesteelman
    stephaniesteelman Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me. I have an up24 too, and would love you to add me there too.
  • 52cardpickup
    52cardpickup Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    yoovie wrote: »
    We can inspire each other to stay on track
    What would you like to see

inspiration doesnt keep me on track and is just a distraction from actual activity.

I would like to see my newsfeed filled with workouts instead of excuses. I would like to see friends on my list that are setting goals and meeting milestones instead of asking forgiveness for binges - that kind of stuff.

one can dream...
  • pinkchiochio
    Options
    Hello everyone! Feel free to add me. ☺
  • ashleyheath11
    Options
    I am interested in friends in am just starting my journey.
    HP921 wrote: »
    I am looking for some friends on my fitness pal to stay motivated, exchange recipes, share tips, etc. Please add me :)

• PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options

inspiration doesnt keep me on track and is just a distraction from actual activity.

I would like to see my newsfeed filled with workouts instead of excuses. I would like to see friends on my list that are setting goals and meeting milestones instead of asking forgiveness for binges - that kind of stuff.

one can dream...

I felt this way at the beginning, but after a couple years, I have found my newsfeed to be like a well-cultivated garden - it's beautiful to me to see the activity flowing in in the morning when all my peeps all leave their gyms :D

Same. :smile:
  • MissTangie
    Options
    Hey, everyone! Please add me. I like to motivate and encourage others and I could use the same in return. Thanks!
  • Acewisdom40
    Acewisdom40 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me im looking to meet new friends and support each other. Together as a force we will be successful in our goals :)
  • 52cardpickup
    52cardpickup Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    PRMinx wrote: »

one can dream...

I felt this way at the beginning, but after a couple years, I have found my newsfeed to be like a well-cultivated garden - it's beautiful to me to see the activity flowing in in the morning when all my peeps all leave their gyms :D

I should probably put a bit more effort into cultivating, then, if both of you say something good can come out of it!
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    PRMinx wrote: »

one can dream...

I should probably put a bit more effort into cultivating, then, if both of you say something good can come out of it!

Absolutely! I've had people come and go on my friends list.

People I generally accept:

1. Funny
    2. Fitness goal oriented
    3. CrossFit
    4. Foodies

People I generally reject or delete:

1. Not funny
    2. People with ED (not because I don't want to be supportive, but because it's triggering for me)
    3. People who taut fad diets and detoxes
    4. Food diary dissectors

I wouldn't expect everyone to fit my needs and I don't expect that I will fit everyone's needs. My friends on here are real friends- we share common goals, values and humor.
  • brissie71
    brissie71 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would love to have some more friends. I'm just getting started and have a fair way to go. I just bought a Jawbone, and am hoping it will poke me hard enough to get out the front door with my shoes on. (It probably won't, but my husband will!).
  • racer829
    racer829 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sure add me
  • Jdiaz3910
    Jdiaz3910 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im new to this how do u friend request someone?
  • I'm new u can add me! How do u add friends?
  • wolfy500
    wolfy500 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need friends to. Please add me idk how to do it
  • supachino1
    supachino1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Looking for some extra motivation. We could help each other out
  • abanek1
    abanek1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Please ad me! Love food ideas and any excercise tips for working professionals!
  • rgmooney66
    rgmooney66 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me , I need all the help I can get
  • kjbrose
    kjbrose Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm getting back on MFP as its worked before. I too am looking for friends on here to keep me motivated. Feel free to add me and let's meet our goals this year!