My Spanish Class Is Having A Party Tomorrow!!

Options
I'm nervous!! IDK if I should just skip from eating something all together or have at least something... IDK...

Replies

• Daddy_Jacob
    Daddy_Jacob Posts: 34
    Options
    if any thing keep it light cuz if you skip you will over eat
  • Ree_Chatelain
    Ree_Chatelain Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    There are probably several dishes that would be ok. I would do a little research on calories before hand to have an idea of what you could have. If you can bring something, i would bring a low calorie dish. That way you know you have something safe to eat. But if you do decide to have something don't stress about it. Just eat smart, have small portions and do a good work out tomorrow night. You'll do great. I have faith in you.
  • steino53
    steino53 Posts: 3
    Options
    I say try to stick with water and if there is any lean meat go with that. At least that way you'll be getting protein which helps to keep your furnace burning up those calories.
  • ThermalYew1
    ThermalYew1 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Yeah... I guess it's really think smart... I can't believe I've lose so much weight as it is and still have no clue what so ever about nutrition...
  • christina_theresa
    christina_theresa Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Drink lots of water before you eat and that will help you from filling up faster. If you can, bring some gum with you so you won't want to munch after you're done eating!
  • Jenscan
    Jenscan Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Yeah... I guess it's really think smart... I can't believe I've lose so much weight as it is and still have no clue what so ever about nutrition...

You posted about being shy - I remember. And you also don't give yourself enough credit. :) Go, pick a few healthy options, and be sure to strike up a conversation or two. You are better at this than you think!

Have FUN!!
  • ThermalYew1
    ThermalYew1 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah... I am BEYOND shy LOL! I'll try! haha!
  • e1lindsay
    e1lindsay Posts: 230
    Options
    i would eat something healthy and substantial before the party...that way you won't be hungry and can stop yourself after a few tastes of party food and won't over do it!
  • triplestak
    triplestak Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm in the same dilemma!!! My wife is a Spanish major and is in the Masters program. I teach Spanish at her institute. She just got a scholarship to Spain yesterday and is excited as heck about it, as am I. We want to celebrate tonight. I'm thinking that I'll substitute my weekend diet and exercise break which is normally Saturday and Sunday, for today and tomorrow. Good luck!!!
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I will also be attending A Cinco De Mayo themed babyshower tomorrow, I plan to just take a little bit of what I want :D