Lost my Polar FT7 Watch, Help!

Options
I lost my Polar FT7 Watch but still have the strap. If I buy another Watch will it sync with my strap?

Replies

• daynes23
    daynes23 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I don't see any reason why it wouldn't but I don't make the watches :p . The same way it syncs with cardio machines it should sync to a new watch. You just wont have any of your old data.
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    First, sorry to hear about your watch. Yes, if you purchase another watch it will work with your other chest strap. I just got my Polar FT7 HR monitor and will be using it for the first time today while doing my Insanity Max 30 workout.
  • Mermaidatheart_16
    Mermaidatheart_16 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    No according to Sports Chalet it will not work as they (Polar) will need to reset a code with the heart rate chip for them to read each other. My heart rate strap stopped working after only a few uses and I asked at Sports Chalet if I could just get another strap and they said they had to exchange the whole package cause if I just got a new strap I would have to send both watch and strap to polar to have them sync them. Not sure if this is accurate as I just had them exchange the whole thing. Just passing on the info I was given.
  • ScubaSteve1962
    ScubaSteve1962 Posts: 609 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I have an FT80 and with 2 sensors, it worked with both of them never sent it back to them, I'm not sure about the FT7

What sensor do you have?