who's getting ready for summer already?

Options
When the sun comes out the guns will also #summer2015

Replies

• MLLeFever
    MLLeFever Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Ugh. I am. I've got a cruise in July for my 10 year anniversary and I refuse to be this large in any photos we take.
  • klugiano
    klugiano Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good luck with achieving the guns. I want to lose 10lbs but need to tone. Summer is not too far off
  • Live_To_Win
    Live_To_Win Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Lost 1.5" of fat off my biceps initially and have gained back .5" of muscle so far. Yeah I am looking to make that happen this summer
  • Danieltoal93
    Options
    That's the spirit get motivated and make it happen
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I CHEATED! I STARTED IN NOVEMBER!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA >:)
  • ayanamoore2009
    ayanamoore2009 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me... I started November though. Looking to rock a bikini again for the first time since before getting pregnant with my first son 4 years ago.
  • Danieltoal93
    Options
    Keep the progress up, looking good
  • angelamorris365
    angelamorris365 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm on the fitness and health eating like a car bonnet. I have been bought a vivitar for xmAs so I'm enjoying working with that and this app
  • Danieltoal93
    Options
    November seems to be the time to start ha, consistency is key
  • jessiemjporter
    jessiemjporter Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I have a holiday in May and ive started, i set myself 5 months to lose 21lbs (im nervous it will only be 2lbs!!!) id love to wear a floral summer dress without feeling insecure~~
  • annsoultanian
    annsoultanian Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am, I have been trying to get my weight down and I just can't do it!!! frusrating!
  • tibby531
    tibby531 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I am! I'm doing strength training, and hoping that by the time sun comes out again, I'll be running like a gazelle! ;)
  • Brolympus
    Brolympus Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I started getting ready for this summer.....last summer haha. when you are a twig, the only place to go is up #foreverbulking
  • xMrBunglex
    xMrBunglex Posts: 1,121 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    This guy. I put on 8 lbs from Oct-Xmas....already dropped 6 of them since 12/26, thanks to Spartacus workouts & no carbs after 2pm.

Summer will be here before you know it!
  • Danieltoal93
    Options
    Everyone wants to look good for a holiday there's no better feeling than being in good shape in the sun and around friends, 5 months is loads of time to lose 21 pounds you can do it
  • jpaulie
    jpaulie Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    i have started, working towards losing another 6% body fat, ladies look out ;)
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    We are camping on the beach in April, so YES I'm working on it now!
  • Danieltoal93
    Options
    It's cool to see everyone motivated, keep striving for your goals
  • skingszoo
    skingszoo Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    In 2 weeks I will be on the beach in Mexico! Been working on it since October but not much luck. Finally taking carbs down and produce up and seeing small changes. I am an advocate for carbs so this is hard for me. (I still think carbs are good for you!) But I think my body needed this shock. I'm going to rock a 2 piece no matter what for the first time in 9 years. Even though its a high waisted one and doesn't show much more skin than a one piece :) Not going to stop when we get back either.
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    I think I've been getting ready for summer for 15 years. Maybe this summer....