who hear loves Zumba??

Options
I love Zumba bIt sometimes can't make it to all the Zumba classes. I tried YouTube but can't find any good Zumba videos. Any suggestions?

Replies

• andreadaniels56
    Options
    I love Zumba. I have a Zumba video on YouTube that I love but it has recently gone missing. The gym near me does Zumba only when I'm on campus, so I can't go. I'm currently looking for a new Zumba video too.
  • yansbans
    yansbans Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba! I am currently going to 6 classes a week. I really don't have any suggestions for online. I actually go to the classes.
  • KMCbluestar
    KMCbluestar Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Yeah been trying to find some good Zumba classes online but can't find any.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    I have all four of the Zumba DVDs for the Wii & they're pretty fun. I haven't did the third or fourth much.
  • amwoidyla
    amwoidyla Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Me! I don't go as much as I used to, because I'm more into lifting these days. My instructor does almost exclusively hip hop, so it's hard and it's a lot of fun.
    My favorite YouTube Channel for zumba is Get Your Fit On With Tara. The related vids will give you some good stuff too.
  • KMCbluestar
    Options
    Thank you for the help :)
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Look for Angelique Armada, Dance Fitness with Jessica, PrinceOfZumba, and REFITREV, on You Tube... all really good choreography.
  • KMCbluestar
    Options
    Thank you! :)