100+lbs overweight

Options

Replies

• jlbower25
    jlbower25 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm in the same boat. I'm at 174 and I'm 5'2". I'd love for join you guys for some support and accountability!
  • bexdharris
    bexdharris Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to share our century journey, feel free to add me :)
  • jazzminx
    jazzminx Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm with you guys. Currently at 219, hoping to get to 150. Friend me :smile:
  • Morgan_Elizabeth24
    Options
    I'm at 289 (yikes!!) and am attempting to get down to 170/180. Feel free to add me! It's a crazy, long, sweaty journey but it's easier with peeps to lean on :)
  • lynnepoole509
    Options
    hi I am 229 at the min hoping to loose over 103lbs to get to my target would love to have new buddies to help me on my journey xx
  • The_Fitness_Foodie
    The_Fitness_Foodie Posts: 95 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hi,

Willpower is a myth - you don't need it, what you need is to find exercises and food stuff you really enjoy and stick with it.... Eating healthy has to be tasty, exercise has to be pleasurable, or you'll get bored and give up.

When you find your weight management method (could be calorie counting, could be Weight Watchers or slimming world - could be any number of things) and your exercise niche you'll just keep going, because it will become a way of life and eventually you'll get to your goal.

Just over 2 years ago I was a couch potato, with a driving job and no motivation, weighing in at 321lb - today, 26 months later I am an exercise junky, with a manual labour job and weighing in at 162lb, my goal weight is only 10lb away....

Find what works for you - it really is a case of trail and error at times, just play with ideas and see where it takes you.

xXx
  • ABrown022
    ABrown022 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    everyone please add me so we can take this journey together. we are all in this to reach our goals. and make new friends along the way.
  • ABrown022
    Options
    y is dieting so hard for me :( it sucks. I want to lose weight so bad but for some reason can't :(
  • anarchysbitch
    anarchysbitch Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I have added you :) feel free anyone to add me too. I have 70 kgs to lose :neutral_face: would be great to have some extra motivation.
  • Kannson
    Kannson Posts: 15
    Options
    Add me! My app won't allow me to do it. I love helping others.
  • diggsgarr
    diggsgarr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm on the 100lb weight loss journey too... I'm 4 days in. Weighed in at the beginning at 335 lbs. I'm really challenging myself to lose 100lbs by Christmas. With my nutrition and exercise knowledge from high school football and my knowledge of food since I'm currently attending culinary school, I feel like I have all the weapons to defeat this monumental challenge in front of me and I can't wait to share in the journey with everyone!
  • ABrown022
    Options
    Hey everyone. I bet all of us can agree that this journey is hard. I can't even count how many time I have said "I'm starting over" or "I'm going to do this this time". I have to say though since I have been making new friends on here and getting my feelings out in the open and everyone not being so judgmental has helped me significantly. I don't have ppl I can just go to to talk about how I am feeling and everything going on because they really don't understand. everyone I talk to around me are super skinny and can eat whatever they want without gaining a pound. they say the understand and will help me through it but they never do and the never had weight issues so I feel they will never understand where I am coming from. I get a lot of "stop being so hard on yourself, you look great". I appreciate the encouragement but I know my true weight and the health risks that I am headed for... I know what I have to do and because of all of you I think I'm ready to make that lifestyle change. Thank you all for being here for all of us and helping motivate the unmotivated.
  • starbucktigh
    starbucktigh Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'm on a 100lb journey as well, I'll send you a request!
  • marcyleighb
    marcyleighb Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Me too! Add me, we can help each other be accountable. I am just over 2 weeks into my journey....
  • Nykki8
    Nykki8 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Same boat as you, 100 pounds to lose! I was 150 when I met my husband and after 3 babies I'm at 230:(. I have tried my fitness pal before but this time I feel more in control. I have NEVER been thin and I have decided I will not leave this world not knowing what that feels like! Anyone feel free to add me:)
  • gamesandgains
    gamesandgains Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Been there. It's stuff but not impossible.
  • NikkiCole6605
    NikkiCole6605 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Nikki and I am looking for all the friends and help I can get! I have about 150 to 160 pounds to lose. I am currently 299lbs and I am 30 years old. I would love to get to know people and help them on their weight loss journey also. I have always been big and I am just plan tired of it. Lol. I'm tired of being tired and am starting to get depressed about my weight. So please add me if you would like help with your journey and would like to help me with mine :)
  • pineapple_peach10
    pineapple_peach10 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me :)

I'm 26. 5'10. Started at 234.2 now 157.8.

Only 7.8 to go til ultimate goal weight :)

You can all do it!!! You got this!
  • quafferj
    quafferj Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I know I can use the support! I've lost 24lbs in the past 2 months but have been stuck for the past week....so frustrating that I can't break the 25lb mark! SW: 283, CW: 259, GW: 150
  • MsHyatt18
    MsHyatt18 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I have been on my weight loss journey for 7 months and have lost 50 lbs. I started at 368.8 and am now at 318.8. It's a tough journey but so rewarding! My goal weight is 190 so I have 128.8 lbs left to go! I'm obsessed with being sore so every day when I workout I push myself a little further than the day before. I'm counting calories and exercising 5 days a week for at least 45 minutes. I also walk 2-4 miles each day for my job so that is an added bonus! We can do it!