First NSV!

Options
Tiffy11011
Tiffy11011 Posts: 81 Member
This week I had a couple of NSV's that I need to share with *someone* and damnit that's what this website is here for!

A pair of pants that normally does that "muffin top" deal (you know the one) fit yesterday with out a muffin top!

I'm no longer sore after doing my yoga tape! I also can do it straight through with the instructor now instead of having to pause for a moment in the middle or not do part of it because it was too hard.

I got my heels completely down during downward facing dog! (This is a big one as I use to be really rather flexible and I've lost a lot of that)

And the best one I think. I had a major Jones to work out today... after I'd already been to the gym and worked out!!!!

small things I know and maybe silly things but still kinda made my day and week :-)

Replies

• breezymom81
    breezymom81 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    The big things are all made of small ones!! Float with these and enjoy the hell out of it! Congrats, thanks for sharing
  • Lightjulesloves2run
    Lightjulesloves2run Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    So proud of u! Keep it up girl!!!
  • mytwobabies
    mytwobabies Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    All of those are awesome! Keep up the great work. I love when I have an urge to workout after I have already done so for the day!! Great nsv!!
  • abroughton1978
    Options
    AWESOME! I love hearing these so we start focusing LESS on pounds lost and are able to identify other ways this lifestyle change is helping us feel awesome!
  • kansasgal19
    kansasgal19 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    YAYYYYY Awesome job!!
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    you are AWESOME!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!