Busy Breastfeeding mom of a 5 month old

Options
Hi! I'm Christina. I'm 23 and gave birth to my beautiful daughter back in August. I only gained 28 lbs during the pregnancy and lost 21lbs in the first week but have since plateaued. However I had room to lose before I became pregnant, so pre-pregnancy is a short-term goal but not my long-term goal.
Since giving birth I exclusively breastfeed my daughter, which I believed would help with my weight but either it hasn't or I was countering it with terrible eating habits and not much activity--which I'm changing NOW! However I'm very nervous about all of this because I don't want to endanger my breastfeeding.
I'm mainly looking for motivation and support and any advice or guidance people are willing to share. Please add me!

Replies

• Lmd1981
    Options
    Hi. I am also ebf my son! I would love to be your friend but I can't add you. Add me
  • christinamcdermott
    Options
    Lmd1981 wrote: »
    Hi. I am also ebf my son! I would love to be your friend but I can't add you. Add me

I sent you a request :)
  • yogaMama923
    Options
    I'm ebf a (almost) 4 month old. He's my first and my goal is just to get back to pre pregnancy weight (and be as toned)
  • shannonyiu
    shannonyiu Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey lovely

I'm breastfeeding a 9 day old bubba & live is Sydney, Australia

I've lost 9kgs (19lb 13.466oz) from breastfeeding alone (oh & pushing bubba out hahaha)

Super happy to be a support person in this postpartum weightloss journey
  • BabyWeight821
    BabyWeight821 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 23 though I turn 24 in a couple weeks but I had a daughter back in August too!! Feel free to add me, I can definitely be a support to you!