Back at it! Looking for motivation

Options
Hey y'all! I am looking for people who post daily and are serious about reaching their goals or have already and can help with support and motivation. Also looking to support others! I was on mfp last year and did really well but then had some health concern a in the family and went back to finish up my last semester of school so of course I placed my health and fitness on the side lines. Now looking to get back at it and stay at it! I recently started the 21 day fix to help with healthier habits and portion control as well as pushing myself into a regular workout routine again! Who wants to join me so we can help one another reach those desired goals?!

Replies

• joenv1
    joenv1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm Joe been on mfp for a few years trying to get re- energized I started a new workout routine on Bodybuilding.com. Working on getting my diet back on point if I learned anything is that without healthy eating working out is useless
  • jaebm
    jaebm Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Absolutely!
  • kaseasteele
    kaseasteele Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm looking for people who are willing to motivate :)
  • Cymru25
    Cymru25 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Happy to support new to this place being positive and thinking will stick at it. Already realised if i approach it as a real mountain to climb i will fail looking very much at the positive - what are the positives and what impact will they have on my life and that of my family do this and pounds should look after themselves.