Mom looking for support!!

hey everyone! I am a nursing mother to a 9 month old. I have finally lost the 62lbs I gained while pregnant!! Now I would like to lose about 15-20 more. I'm 5'8 and 154 lbs currently.

Replies

• LStanfield3614
    LStanfield3614 Posts: 8 Member
    Hi! My sweet girl just turned 10 months old on Tuesday. She is in the process of self-weaning but I have been nursing and I hope to continue until she turns one. I lost most of my pregnancy weight but I want to lose about 5-10 more pounds. I'm 5'0 and about 110.
  • mvshant
    mvshant Posts: 15
    i bet your best bet is going to be excercise. considering your height and your current weight your not far from being at your ideal weight and those last 10-15lbs are hard to lose. you may even gain muscle and not lose much more but lose inches. i have found low carb works the best, but its not for everyone. good luck!
  • shellssz
    shellssz Posts: 23 Member
    Lstanfield3614
    Woops! I meant 10 month old. He turned 10 months yesterday!! I'm also hoping to nurse until he turns 1. Then I have to go back to work :(

Mvshant
    Thanks! Good luck to you too! I was exercising and doing workout videos a few months back but had fallen off track through the holidays! That's when I weighed myself and noticed I had lost the last 15 of baby weight (surprisingly!!). So now I think I could lose at least 5-10 by watching what I eat again.