Motivation Buddies

Options
Hey everyone my name is Ashley. I have been on here (again) for 65 days total and have lost almost 20lbs. I would really love to have some more friends to keep me motivated and active as I continue my journey and I'd love to support and cheer on anyone who adds me (= Thanks in advance!! <3

Replies

• nikkipaige
    nikkipaige Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That is an amazing loss!! Feel free to add me. I'm on every day for motivation and could always use some myself :)
  • katya_be
    katya_be Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am from Ohio as well :)
  • goingtobefit2015
    goingtobefit2015 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! Wow you are really droppin it girl...going good! Please share your story!
  • pastronelauren
    pastronelauren Posts: 1
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Ive been killing Myself dieting and working out, this better have a good pay off. ..i want caaaaaarbs!!!
  • Lyricjeremiah23711
    Lyricjeremiah23711 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone my name is Ashley. I have been on here (again) for 65 days total and have lost almost 20lbs. I would really love to have some more friends to keep me motivated and active as I continue my journey and I'd love to support and cheer on anyone who adds me (= Thanks in advance!! <3

I need help on finding what works for my body. I am currently doing a 30day core challenge and a squat routine, along side cutting back on certain foods....I'm kind of lost
  • loujen1
    loujen1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options

Fabulous, 20 lbs in 65 days shows you applied yourself, keep up the good work and please tell me what you did in the way of exercise
  • BushidosQueen
    Options
    *Disclaimer* What works for one may not work for another- my personal experience and diet are based upon my current health conditions, everything I do is approved through my 3 doctors.... I have hypothyroidism, pseudo tumor cerebri and arthritis. I eat low carbs(approx 35 a day) I eat 1200 calories a day. And I am gluten free. This is based upon my weight, height, activity level and measurements. I also drink 3 liters of water a day. 2 liters of plain water is the normal amount you should consume a day. (Buy a simply smart water at Krogers ($1) and fill it up twice- tada) I eat on a budget and follow ketogenic rules with out going into ketosis because it's your body literally starving it's self and that's where your "good fats" disappear. A meal plan for a day for me would look something like B-3 scrambled eggs with a slice of cheese. L- salad with mozzerella cheese and gf white balsamic vinegar dressing(optional chicken) D- 2 burger patties with 2 slices of cheese (healthier- 2 garlic chicken breast with mozzerella cheese) I drink a liter of water in between each meal. Good snacks are salami, cream cheese and pickles. It's really inexpensive to eat this way and that's the best part about it. Start by finding your macros http://keto-calculator.ankerl.com if you need help feel free to message me. I was never able to lose weight before and now it's literally melting off like butter. I am a stay at home mom for my health reasons and don't do much exercise besides chase my toddler around but remember walking, cleaning and even cooking are ways to burn calories. Getting up is the first step. If your watching tv sit in the floor and stretch, if your cooking turn on some music and dance. If your walking walk a littler longer. It all counts, movement is key to your body feeling better. "An object at rest tends to stay at rest, an object in motion tends to stay in motion". When you find what's right for your body you will no longer have the need for coffee, sugar, junk foods. You will just be eating to live, not living to eat.
  • amandaraye1984
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am on daily, always appreciate a little motivation :)
  • srrosenbalm
    srrosenbalm Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Everyone else here as well :). I'm back after a pretty long hiatus, but I'm excited to get back on the healthy track!
  • amandaraye1984
    Options
    Thanks for the add :)
  • cwlsr
    cwlsr Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I will keep it short! Since you "follow the way of the warrior" (Bushido) and accept the wisdom of the Wise Old Sage which is "He who chops his own firewood is twice warmed". Congratulations on your success. I wish you and your family the best.
  • BushidosQueen
    Options
    You are now my new best friend @cwlsr You just made my day (= No one has ever gotten my name <3 Thank you!
  • BabyKiwi07
    BabyKiwi07 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Your more than welcome to add me :) an congrats an the weight loss already!
  • mexndn
    mexndn Posts: 3
    Options
    Keto right here! Add me folks.