Looking for weight loss buddies

Options
I'm trying to lose weight again and I am wanting this time to be the time I am successful. I'm looking for some friends to help with support and motivation.

Replies

• Milliepet
    Milliepet Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I have lost 22# so far with 10# to go. I have a team on Weigh & Win plus MFP. There are 6 of us. If this interests you let me know & I'll let you know more
  • loujen1
    loujen1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Rhester85 wrote: »
    I'm trying to lose weight again and I am wanting this time to be the time I am successful. I'm looking for some friends to help with support and motivation.

I'm on the same mission so we may as well do it together! We can challenge each other!
  • queenJJH
    Options
    I am new here and trying to do the same! I'm done with fad diets, just changing overall to be healthy again!
  • mhollyoak
    mhollyoak Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have had a baby 7 months ago n wanna loose weight n meet new people
  • bexter771
    bexter771 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've had my second and last baby and seriously looking at getting back to 11st or there abouts but am starting from 14st 10. A big ask I know but I know I can do it as lost weight in the past but somehow got to squeeze in exercise and that is what helps me or has done in the past. Also doing the 5:2 diet which also has worked in the past. Also looking for a friend to bounce ideas off recipes etc and to help each other.